+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dons V huns

Dons V huns

I think we'll win, I can feel it in my water. Either that or I've got a urine infection coming on. We'll soon see. Need to keep that little Colombian c*cksucker quiet if we are to stand any chance at all. McKenna and Devlin please, no fecking about.

In/Oot - In

Furryboots - SS SS

Pre - Few beers in the van

Post - Maybe G for a bit

Prediction - Either a 1-0 last gasp winner from Considine or a fought out 2-1 with a few sending offs. Rooney hat-trick.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I think we'll win, I can feel it in my water. Either that or I've got a urine infection coming on. We'll soon see. Need to keep that little Colombian c*cksucker quiet if we are to stand any chance at all. McKenna and Devlin please, no fecking about.

In/Oot - In

Furryboots - SS SS

Pre - Few beers in the van

Post - Maybe G for a bit

Prediction - Either a 1-0 last gasp winner from Considine or a fought out 2-1 with a few sending offs. Rooney hat-trick.
    Looks like its antibiotics for you

There's really no point in playing this game, McNumpty has given up already.

I'm more confident facing them this time than last.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I'm more confident facing them this time than last.
    So am I but that doesn't say much. I still think we are pish, just not as pish.

1-0 or 0-3

3-0 the scummy b@stard c*nts.
    Win at a canter when Derek ****es the bed again.

I reckon 6 defenders will start.
    Vyner & Leigh in central midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    3-0 the scummy b@stard c*nts.
    Win at a canter when Derek ****es the bed again.

I reckon 6 defenders will start.
    Vyner & Leigh in central midfield.
    Yup, that's how I reckon it'll be, with Ferguson the more "attacking midfielder", but essentially playing alongside them, until he gets sent off for going through someone when we're already 2-0 down.

You can pretty much script it... we let them have the ball, maybe get one lucky chance on the counter attack in the first 15 mins which we'll miss... then someone will give away a ridiculous penalty and probably get sent off in the process. McInnes will take off an attacking player for another defender meaning we've absolutely zero out ball. Rangers score a second fairly quickly, we huff and puff for the next 50 minutes before Rangers hit us with a couple of late goals.

That's usually how a game against the OF goes these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Yup, that's how I reckon it'll be, with Ferguson the more "attacking midfielder", but essentially playing alongside them, until he gets sent off for going through someone when we're already 2-0 down.

You can pretty much script it... we let them have the ball, maybe get one lucky chance on the counter attack in the first 15 mins which we'll miss... then someone will give away a ridiculous penalty and probably get sent off in the process. McInnes will take off an attacking player for another defender meaning we've absolutely zero out ball. Rangers score a second fairly quickly, we huff and puff for the next 50 minutes before Rangers hit us with a couple of late goals.

Don.... the “OF” died.
    Liquidation does that.

Aside from that, you could well be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Don.... the “OF” died.
    Liquidation does that.

Aside from that, you could well be right.

Personally, my urine infection tells me you are both speaking sh*te.

I am of course more than happy to be proved wrong... hold on wait a minute...

In/oot - Oot

Furryboots - Amiens v Stade Reims

Pre- Museums, ecsargot and speaking french like Officer Crabtree

Post - Few cognacs before bed

Prediction-given that sevco scored five at a canter and we had some horrorshow defending at the weekend. - 2 sevco woul be a good bet

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast