Ive had a look at the table, and its not good. Im not surprised that its not going well as the Titanic cant avoid a smash even when it sees it coming. Cambridge are no better, we haven't had a shot on goal for two games, the hopelessness this team conjures up is amazing.

Its been like it since Sean Derry, yes him, I ended up thinking I could arrive at half time and miss nothing, or take a book with me till 10 minutes before the end. I considered a laptop so I could play poker on pokerstars. Why isnt pokerstars on the rankings anymore.? My ranking last year was 90%.

Anyway, life is about suffering, things rarely goes well. I don't go to Cambridge games anymore, the radio is fine. And if you ask why im here its because you are 11th, and Cambridge are a disaster. Its more than the football. If only life was as simple as that. Holidays can be a time of great stress and unhappiness, apart from the usual disasters of being fired, alcoholic, addicted, divorce, being broke, blah di blah...…..Here is an early Christmas present. I know its going to attract abuse, but so what. If it helps only one person. Im sure it will be more. Its a book called Zen a beginners guide by Ian Tuhovsky.

Laugh if you must, but at least look into it.
Have a good one. Wasn't Christmas a Christian event?...…..once. O well.

Rog.

Watching Cambridge is like listening to a pack of rats being slowly tortured to death, while from time to time, a dying cow moaned. What are County like?, it cant be as good as that Shirley.