+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Solihull Moors v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - Solihull Moors v The Millers

FA Cup night live ont telly! I know, The Millers ont telly in a cupmatch yet we're not int final. Just imagine us being in a final. Only another 6 rounds to go.

Of course we're not ont telly because of us it's because the world wants to see a giant killing. They couldn't give a flying fig about us. Yes they'll be nice when we win but don't expect anything going our way!

It's live on BT sports tonight and most of you will be watching it.
    Unfortunately ifollow can't show the game yet Sam Todd is pulling out all the stops getting us live commentary. Due to the lack of of lines he's bringing it to us via his mobile.

Let's enjoy the draw before the the match.

Come on you reds!
    Last edited by CAMiller; 02-12-2019 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Get the right team Frog!

Odds on Solihull winning are a bit skingy
    21/5 on coral. A couple of quid at 25/1 for 2.0 could be my bet but would have thought 33-40/1should be more the real odds

Not saying we’ll get through as we have to earn the right to do so, but if we do who do you think we’ll get in the next round? I’ll say a poor draw like Burton away.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Not saying we’ll get through as we have to earn the right to do so, but if we do who do you think we’ll get in the next round? I’ll say a poor draw like Burton away.

Man City again away.

or Peterborough away...

On a different note, talking recently with a West Brom fan - recall when we played them in this competition at Millmoor, drew 0-0 and then their manager at the time said something like:

"we've played them at their game at their place, now they've got to come and play our game at our place. It sounded ominous and we were desptached I think 4-0 at The Hawthorns in the replay" Who was their manager and roughly what year was this. I remember the game at Millmoor.

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    or Peterborough away...

On a different note, talking recently with a West Brom fan - recall when we played them in this competition at Millmoor, drew 0-0 and then their manager at the time said something like:

"we've played them at their game at their place, now they've got to come and play our game at our place. It sounded ominous and we were desptached I think 4-0 at The Hawthorns in the replay" Who was their manager and roughly what year was this. I remember the game at Millmoor.
    Back in the day they only ever had managers called Ron/Ronnie so it could have been Allen, Atkinson, Saunders, Wylie, Barker, Corbett.....

Just looked and since winning the FA Cup in 1968 they have had 47 managers
    Last edited by CAMiller; 02-12-2019 at 06:51 PM.

Name:  E7ACF80E-DE59-4416-85A0-BC9C04DA021B.jpg
Views: 971
Size:  25.2 KB

Name:  BB40DC3B-BAFB-4D5F-B9F0-32CA29B263E5.jpg
Views: 951
Size:  12.8 KB

That’s not a clear pic.

TEAM v
    @SolihullMoors
    | Iversen; Olosunde, Ihiekwe, Thompson, Robertson; Morris, Barlaser, Wiles, Clarke; Vassell; Ladapo.

SUBS | Price, Cooper, Lindsay, Crooks, Ogbene, Hastie, Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Back in the day they only ever had managers called Ron/Ronnie so it could have been Allen, Atkinson, Saunders, Wylie, Barker, Corbett.....

Just looked and since winning the FA Cup in 1968 they have had 47 managers
    mmm....interesting - Ron Saunders or Atkinson would by my guess...

Hull

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast