+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: South west trains

South west trains

Causing disruption again between the Union and management,another 27 days of disruption ahead,It's Time this was sorted out ,it's been going on far too long.. The poor paying rail travellers having to suffer again at the hands of these people ..ITS NOT TOOD ENOUGH.

im in full agreement with the Union and they have my support for keeping guards on the train.,but it needs sorting and soon..

On a bright note it will mean more cyclists on the road..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Causing disruption again between the Union and management,another 27 days of disruption ahead,It's Time this was sorted out ,it's been going on far too long.. The poor paying rail travellers having to suffer again at the hands of these people ..ITS NOT TOOD ENOUGH.

im in full agreement with the Union and they have my support for keeping guards on the train.,but it needs sorting and soon..

On a bright note it will mean more cyclists on the road..
    Stop winding up Tricky!

RMT Rules ok

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    RMT Rules ok
    Sod the trains get on your bikes eh tricky

Quote Originally Posted by donny tyke View Post
    Sod the trains get on your bikes eh tricky
    Did you know Donny if there is no guards on trains cyclists are not allowed their bikes on trains.
    So being on strike to protect the role of the guard means you lovely cyclists can transport your cycles on trains with safety in safety and in peace .
    Thank us in your prayers

F­uck me, it’s bad enough having the b­astard’s on the road without them riding up and down the corridors on trains.

DOWN with this sort of thing!