+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley

Barnsley

at home IF we beat Eastleigh. Winnable?

Definitely winnable with them struggling at the foot of the Championship but we have to beat Eastleigh first. Hopefully third time lucky!

If only we had drawn Man City, we could have banked a lot of money and tried to keep the score down and concentrate on promotion. Good luck to Port Vale in this game .

Interestingly, Barnsley's form has picked up in recent weeks. They've also got a goalscorer in Connor Chapman (?).
    I haven't heard much about ticket sales. It will be the third successive home game and follows Christmas. Two factors that militate against a big turnout. Another may be that Barnsley are not an attraction to many lukewarm footy fans.
    I've got my tickets, how many others have?

I'll be there

Anyone any idea of ticket sales?

Is there anybody out there?????

I heard that Barnsley have sold 1300 tickets so there should be a good crowd and atmosphere. The Alex to win 3-2

Good if so (ticket sales) - club are still plugging them hard so i doubt we've sold all that many at our end.

I'm sticking to my pessimistic persona and predicting 1-3. Although the opposition will bring about 1300, I'll be surprised if the gate breaks 6,000.
    The longer we last without conceding, the more chance we have of succeeding. Any slow start similar to the early part of the season and that'll be the end of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast