+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: West Bromwich

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    I think it's a fuss about nothing - these things happen every week, you win some you lose some, think we should get over it and just concentrate on winning games. We've had some bad decisions but also a couple of lucky ones this season IMO, and it always sounds like sour grapes to me to highlight the odd lucky break by others but ignore our own, just saying like!
    Good post Tichi..Nice to see an honest opinion on here..

The only time I have not wanted Preston to lose apart from when they play us.

On a separate note perhaps we could use Burnley's cut the power to the changing room trick for our next home game, though it didn't seem to work against City

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    The only time I have not wanted Preston to lose apart from when they play us.

On a separate note perhaps we could use Burnley's cut the power to the changing room trick for our next home game, though it didn't seem to work against City
    Kept the score down to single figures instead of double, I would say it worked

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    Kept the score down to single figures instead of double, I would say it worked
    Yes,we've earned the right to play in the premier league for the last few years,unlike your tinpot little club..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Yes,we've earned the right to play in the premier league for the last few years,unlike your tinpot little club..
    Exactly Alf, we won't need to earn the right, the PL needs us

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Exactly Alf, we won't need to earn the right, the PL needs us
    Well, from where you are at the moment you should certainly be promoted automatic ,but if you blow it again this season it would be hilarious.. having said that we might be on our way down as its a very close league apart from the top six clubs..lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Well, from where you are at the moment you should certainly be promoted automatic ,but if you blow it again this season it would be hilarious.. having said that we might be on our way down as its a very close league apart from the top six clubs..lol
    I was more playing on your "deluded" accusation of us Leeds fans Alf... as if.. anyway if we fail to go up this year, am sure the EFL/PL will create a lucky draw for an additional 21st team, open only to those with 2 E's and can also do LSD

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Just been listening to my dog's favourite album..."The Bark Side Of The Moon"
    Have to say that some of the replies on this thread are cringeworthy.

Just leave it now..some of you are like a dog with a bone......

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Have to say that some of the replies on this thread are cringeworthy.

Just leave it now..some of you are like a dog with a bone......

That'll send them off with their tail between their legs that's for sure.

Neither Norman Hunter nor Jack Charlton would finish many games today with the way rules have changed. John Giles was a TV pundit over here up till a few years ago (just tired) and he was always embarrassed by the carry on of players in the modern game. He accepted the game has changed but he use to laugh when he though about the tackles he and Billy use put in, in the middle of the park. And in training sessions...Reaney and Madely never held back...😀
    Mr Giles...what a very humble man. Was so disappointed when he retired from punditry.
    Happy memories..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)