+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Why MM Pi**es me off

I get the stuff that sits in and around the visuals of the site and how they relate to my "other" internet activities, these are generally back ground stuff and do not interfere with the experience of viewing MM. Its the pop ups for coffee ive never heard of, mobile phone providers ive never contacted and other random crap that puts itself in a position where it blocks what you are trying to read.

Overall this is a damn better site to that which certain posters made me feel i had to leave and is by far more informative than the Big Boys such as BBC, Sky etc which are only interested in the BIG money clubs or even the clubs own website.

Quote Originally Posted by gazmadmiller View Post
    I get the stuff that sits in and around the visuals of the site and how they relate to my "other" internet activities, these are generally back ground stuff and do not interfere with the experience of viewing MM. Its the pop ups for coffee ive never heard of, mobile phone providers ive never contacted and other random crap that puts itself in a position where it blocks what you are trying to read.

Overall this is a damn better site to that which certain posters made me feel i had to leave and is by far more informative than the Big Boys such as BBC, Sky etc which are only interested in the BIG money clubs or even the clubs own website.
    I never see any " pop ups "
    Never have.
    Pop up blocker seems to work fine.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345