+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 50,000 more nurses..?

50,000 more nurses..?

Probably the single most cringeworthy bit of TV I have ever seen. Norder please post it, but in the meantime....

Attachment 14477

Just your average caring, sharing Tories...

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...GoRijaqOxMPeIQ

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Probably the single most cringeworthy bit of TV I have ever seen. Norder please post it.....

I dont go there BT - so'll need a hint as to what it is - then....I can post it for ye .

Way to go Boris...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/chris...cid=spartandhp

What a phucking w@nker!

120,000 have died because of austerity

Tell me BT, because I really can't work this out, you having a laugh, or do you actually believe this drivel ?

My wife who is a Matron can tell you a thing or six about Governments and how they have ruined the NHS with their lies and cover ups ranging from waiting times in A and E, the self destruction of recruitment for Nurses and the idiotic pen pushing Managers which is killing the NHS off big time.

I was admitted to A and E a few years ago with terrible pain later finding out it was a liver complaint, I was moved a few times within a 7 hour period without seeing anyone to fit into "Their" promised waiting time bollox until the Wife told then she was a Matron and to stop phucking about with me to stay in their guidelines, needless to say I was seen immediately.

MP's stopped being public servants many many moons ago, But nowadays we get sh!t on even more so and are expected to swallow it time and time again, its a world where you get a pay off, promoted and praised the more you lie and make a mess of things, its a mad world that will make the divide between the privileged and the working class even greater.

All this Manifesto Bollox should be tied to exorbitant fines if any party does not deliver, but it wont, its bollox, we know it, and they certainly know it.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    120,000 have died because of austerity

Tell me BT, because I really can't work this out, you having a laugh, or do you actually believe this drivel ?
    Don't shoot the messenger sinkov? I just posted the article.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Don't shoot the messenger sinkov? I just posted the article.
    But do you believe that drivel BT ? Lefty FAKE NEWS promulgated in a lefty propaganda sheet for the consumption of infantile, lefty snowflakes, severly inflicted with Boris Derangement Syndrome. They lap it up, but are are you that gullible as well BT, or just gaslighting us ?

Sinkov I read this morning that we will all be about six and a half grand better off with a Labour government installed.

I'm going to attempt to do the maths on this claim after I've completed my usual morning half marathon and whipped through the Times crossword.

Everyone else is making stupid claims, why should I be different?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)