+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tonight’s game

Tonight’s game

Win for the Pars tonight will be brilliant on every level.

HT 0-0 A Pars win tonight and Arbroath Saturday and I'll be down the local for a few pints of the Spanish equivalent of Carlsberg

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    HT 0-0 A Pars win tonight and Arbroath Saturday and I'll be down the local for a few pints of the Spanish equivalent of Carlsberg
    We still need to win our own game of course 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    We still need to win our own game of course ��
    True. ....seems that long since we've played everyone is concentrating on the big team.

1-0 The Pars

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    A QoS win against Partick on Saturday too, would really set the cat amongst the pigeons!!!

Final score Ayr 0 Dunfermline 1

Happy days

ICT v Ayr on Saturday. Draw would be nice.

Great result for us tonight.

ICT v. Ayr on Saturday...

As long as we can see off Alloa - Id be content with Ayr getting a win... Draw would be unreal though.

A wee win for Arbroath would top it all off but that's asking too much surely. 😊

I’m genuinely starting to believe. Even without kicking a ball we still seem to have improved our position. Didn’t see that result really coming although I was hoping it might have been a draw. Now we’re back at home on Saturday while ICT and Ayr face off so something more has to give,so long as we do what we need to do.

Oh and there is every chance the Funny Lot will be in seventh come 1650 on Saturday, a position which, even with some of the horrendous depths we’ve plumbed latterly, we have never come close to.

Happy Days!
    Last edited by JamesMcClean; 03-12-2019 at 09:47 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)