+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Would you send him back?

I would send all loanees back apart from Iversen if we could get better loanees..if we can be in the top 6 by the turn of the year we ought to have a chance of attracting some even better quality loanees...

Its fantastic that we have players like ogbene and Lyndsey and know they wont be recalled by other clubs cos they are ours!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 04-12-2019 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I would send all loanees back apart from Iversen if we could get better loanees..if we can be in the top 6 by the turn of the year we ought to have a chance of attracting some good quality loanees...
    If they’re on a season long loan we can’t send them back.
    The parent club can recall them.

True Casp so we may be stuck with them. At least we have the space for one more loanee to come.

It's a shame it's not quite working for him. I thought he had a decent game at Pompey, but as has been said, not consistent.

He's really filling in for Shaun MacDonald, and maybe that wasn't the role PW had in mind. Certainly made a big issue of pitching to get him in the summer.

If he isn't recalled in January we may need another holding midfielder anyway. I think in the future, with a fully fit defence, Icky could do that Ajayi type role.

Icky certainly has an eye for goal. That was a corker at Solihull; he has scored one or two strikers type goals this season...

I,d give him more time.
    Our management team has a track record of improving players.
    Yes it will be for Newcastle,s benefit but he,ll help us whilst he,s with us
    Last edited by flourbasher; 04-12-2019 at 07:09 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234