+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Out of touch

Out of touch

Whoever told Arbroath we would sell out.

Mcpake telling players to stick to the game plan.

JH saying Forster has been "brilliant".....****ing appendicitus (**** the spelling) of the brain Jack?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

JH saying Forster has been "brilliant".....****ing appendicitus (**** the spelling) of the brain Jack?
    Who’s JH, I doubt his own wife would say he’s been brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Who’s JH, I doubt his own wife would say he’s been brilliant
    The boy that stands between the big white things at the game.

Tough clue I know as we have had a lot of players recently with appendicitis.😁

surely you would not expect any player to speak about a team mate and tell the truth? Pity he said anything as it just makes me think that there is something going on with the players in the dressing room. Never apologise, never explain. Do not expect the same game plan at all for Arbroath. Looking forward to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    surely you would not expect any player to speak about a team mate and tell the truth? Pity he said anything as it just makes me think that there is something going on with the players in the dressing room. Never apologise, never explain. Do not expect the same game plan at all for Arbroath. Looking forward to the game.
    No, just don't spout ****e.

The "journalists" follow up question "when was that then jack" would have been interesting.

I'm giving it a miss Saturday, really don't want to be there when things go completely tits up and the players and management team can hear every shout from the "crowd".......looking at the fixtures no sure when my next game will be, possibly cup match.....seldom miss a cup game.

The boy that stands between the big white things at the game.

Tough clue I know as we have had a lot of players recently with appendicitis.😁
    The fact he’s the last person qualified to talk about any player is what threw me, plus he’s no been between the white things much recently, and when you say between, that’s exactly where he seems to stay

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    To be fair you expected something different against QoS and you were right, we actually got worse.

I honestly think a draw would be a huge result ,if the red lichties take the lead we’ll be struggling,on the plus side I’m going to pick up fish while I’m there...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)