+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Red TV abroad

Red TV abroad

Ok so I normally take my laptop abroad to watch live games but not takin it this time. Can I get them live on my phone or will it just be highlights I can watch if I dont purchase international?

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Ok so I normally take my laptop abroad to watch live games but not takin it this time. Can I get them live on my phone or will it just be highlights I can watch if I dont purchase international?
    Live. Its the same service, just with the new website design its a bit crappy to navigate on a phone. Video is the same though.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Red View Post
    Live. Its the same service, just with the new website design its a bit crappy to navigate on a phone. Video is the same though.
    Cheers, been told only a laptop or desktop computer will stream live games. Mobile I can watch reruns' highlights etc., I'll be in California and not over keen to get up at 7am to watch. So I'm just going to tak the laptop as I probz watch a couple possibly get oot my pit to watch it at 7.30am

Are you sure they'll let you in Stav min?

Don't admit to being Scottish or having ever voted Labour or anything like that or you're in big trouble.

In fact I reckon you're f'ucked anyway.
    They'll know already that you have posted on here about emigrating and they'll reckon you are a risk of becoming an illegal immigrant.