+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok, not Leeds, but OMG!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    I and thousands of Leeds fans have witnessed a transformation in our football under Bielsa,slowly but surely stuttering overall performances have also seen sublime moments ........... done on a budget too.
    You have an alternative view and often blame senior Management,Bielsa & co etc which I totally disagree with.

The club is what it is at the 'moment' as were Brighton who,eventually got up at a price with losses covered by an owner despite the PL yellow brick road and Wolves too.Rad is not even within that financial scope.

Thats my point in answer to your point of a sublime team who were 'bought' to produce sublime football.

I'm happy your happy to watch 'top notch' footy but with respect show your alleged team respect when they hit four.
    Hell,I could have beaten that Everton defence in truth.
    MOT
    And again, not my point.

If you took the trouble to read the match day thread, you will see that ON THE DAY, I made reference to the Klich goal as "class" and other comments about how well we played, (thanks to the highlights programme).

I'm not comparing Liverpool to Leeds, I'll leave that to you and others. I was simply expressing my opinion that the link up play and lethal striking was sublime. Not "sublime because Liverpool paid x million for each player", just a simple observation but as always you have to over think a reply in order to make comments supportive of Leeds, and BB has to have a sly dig. Knock yourselves out.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    And again, not my point.

If you took the trouble to read the match day thread, you will see that ON THE DAY, I made reference to the Klich goal as "class" and other comments about how well we played, (thanks to the highlights programme).

I'm not comparing Liverpool to Leeds, I'll leave that to you and others. I was simply expressing my opinion that the link up play and lethal striking was sublime. Not "sublime because Liverpool paid x million for each player", just a simple observation but as always you have to over think a reply in order to make comments supportive of Leeds, and BB has to have a sly dig. Knock yourselves out.
    Ideological repression refers to forceful activities against competing ideologies and philosophies.

Alan Wolfe defines ideological repression as "the attempt to manipulate people's consciousness so they accept the ruling ideology, and distrust and refuse to be moved by competing ideologies".

In the early days of the Soviet Union and in other countries, ideological repression was carried out by political repression of the carriers of competing ideologies.

Instruments of ideological repression are propaganda and censorship. During the days of "Marxism-Leninism" in the Soviet Union -around the early 1930s- students of this particular school of thought were given textbooks that encouraged one particular way of thinking (the Marxist way) as being paramount and the most scientific and true school of thought.

Through ideological repression and control of output information, the Soviet Union was attempting to keep social revolutions at bay.

Comrade - keep thinking what you like - we've all got an equal right to our opinions on here because we're on a forum for opinions.

The goals were brilliant (just seen the highlights). Brazil in 1970 were brilliant. Barcelona in 2014 were brilliant. Holland in 1974 were brilliant. Leeds United in 1974 were brilliant. Liverpool in 1979 were brilliant.

ALAW - but it doesn't mean we don't love football.

I draw the line at any mention of the Scum obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    And a cracking response from Everton, but OMG the Liverpool strike force are awesome
    Well if they are playing such good football, hopefully, they will shut up about Hillsborough for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    Well if they are playing such good football, hopefully, they will shut up about Hillsborough for 5 minutes.
    Silly me, as they were all waving their "96" number cards in the Kop.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    Silly me, as they were all waving their "96" number cards in the Kop.
    Did you ever stand up in an over-packed stand in the 80s and get thrown down the terrace and up against a railing with your feet not touching the ground?

There but for the grace of god etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Did you ever stand up in an over-packed stand in the 80s and get thrown down the terrace and up against a railing with your feet not touching the ground?

Errrrrr no, I don't belive I did.

I'm not disrespecting the tragedy but more the fact that they keep going on about it.

And on and on.

Persecuting and haranging an eldery retired police officer who may well have just been doing the best he could won't change anything.

Remember that at the time as a kid it was scary but exciting looking back now should have been terrified

Ideological repression refers to forceful activities against competing ideologies and philosophies.

Alan Wolfe defines ideological repression as "the attempt to manipulate people's consciousness so they accept the ruling ideology, and distrust and refuse to be moved by competing ideologies".

In the early days of the Soviet Union and in other countries, ideological repression was carried out by political repression of the carriers of competing ideologies.

Instruments of ideological repression are propaganda and censorship. During the days of "Marxism-Leninism" in the Soviet Union -around the early 1930s- students of this particular school of thought were given textbooks that encouraged one particular way of thinking (the Marxist way) as being paramount and the most scientific and true school of thought.

Through ideological repression and control of output information, the Soviet Union was attempting to keep social revolutions at bay.

Comrade - keep thinking what you like - we've all got an equal right to our opinions on here because we're on a forum for opinions.

The goals were brilliant (just seen the highlights). Brazil in 1970 were brilliant. Barcelona in 2014 were brilliant. Holland in 1974 were brilliant. Leeds United in 1974 were brilliant. Liverpool in 1979 were brilliant.

ALAW - but it doesn't mean we don't love football.

I draw the line at any mention of the Scum obviously.
    1.Like waiting for a bus - none then they all arrive .........

Disagree with you on your politics Jez - but I would as I'm attached to the Sputnik news agency,website platform and radio broadcast service.

As for forum of opinions I've exercised my right to voice an opinion and obviously it 'woke' you up.
    The Footymad Forum is for opinion so I'll express another one.

2.Owners of the Football Mad site are often sent 'Warning letters' regarding illegal information publicly advertised on their site which will result in them providing the offending source IP number(s) being handed over and dealt with accordingly.

Once somebody publicly promotes illegal streams it may be acted on as is the recent case below.

"Craig Foster dad of one from Scarborough, North Yorks, says he has been barraged with letters from Sky's law firm Anstey LLP over a recent boxing illegal stream.
    One demanded he pay £5,000 in legal costs or go to court for the full amount for the "unlawful redistribution of Sky's content".......................".

“I know streaming of the fight was wrong and that I didn’t stop a friend streaming the Anthony Joshua's championship fight over Facebook Live".

Craig is being told to pay £5,000 - or face court for the full £85,000 charge.

Coachbuilder Craig said he agreed to the demand in a panic claiming he was given only 24 hours to seek advice.

For the record WTF11,big brother is not watching you BUT his elder sister is aware and is tight with the pocket money he is given so don't abuse the Forum or make light of it regarding streaming matters please.
    Company House holds all detail of DSG group owners and one name will be familiar to some Leeds fans on Leeds forums.

Head Office Digital Sports Group (incorporating FootyMad forums).
    Digital House
    Threshelfords Business Park
    Inworth Road
    Feering
    Colchester
    CO5 9SE

MOT - ALAW

Disagree with you on your politics Jez - but I would as I'm attached to the Sputnik news agency,website platform and radio broadcast service.

As for forum of opinions I've exercised my right to voice an opinion and obviously it 'woke' you up.

2.Owners of the Football Mad site are often sent 'Warning letters' regarding illegal information publicly advertised on their site which will result in them providing the offending source IP number(s) being handed over and dealt with accordingly.

Once somebody publicly promotes illegal streams it may be acted on as is the recent case below.

"Craig Foster dad of one from Scarborough, North Yorks, says he has been barraged with letters from Sky's law firm Anstey LLP over a recent boxing illegal stream.
    One demanded he pay £5,000 in legal costs or go to court for the full amount for the "unlawful redistribution of Sky's content".......................".

“I know streaming of the fight was wrong and that I didn’t stop a friend streaming the Anthony Joshua's championship fight over Facebook Live".

Coachbuilder Craig said he agreed to the demand in a panic claiming he was given only 24 hours to seek advice.

For the record WTF11,big brother is not watching you BUT his elder sister is aware and is tight with the pocket money he is given so don't abuse the Forum or make light of it regarding streaming matters please.
    Company House holds all detail of DSG group owners and one name will be familiar to some Leeds fans on Leeds forums.

Digital House
    Inworth Road
    Feering
    Colchester
    CO5 9SE

MOT - ALAW
    Wow you disagree with criticism about repression of free speech?

And why are you talking about streams all of a sudden?

Digital House
    Inworth Road
    Feering
    Colchester
    CO5 9SE

MOT - ALAW
    Ps your bus comment confirms everything I said about you thinking everyone has to think like you. I assume it means you think I think like wtf about things.

Well ill continue to have my own opinion. Maybe you should respect other people's right to that too instead of (ironically) lumping anyone who disagrees with you into the same category.

And BTW you no nothing about my politics so stop assuming things too.

All the trademarks of someone who just cannot fathom that other people may think differently and that that's just fine.

I disagree with most of what you say but would fight for your right to say any of it. However bizarre and poorly expressed it is.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)