+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok, not Leeds, but OMG!

Well this escalated I think..😊

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    Errrrrr no, I don't belive I did.

I'm not disrespecting the tragedy but more the fact that they keep going on about it.

And on and on.

Persecuting and haranging an eldery retired police officer who may well have just been doing the best he could won't change anything.
    That's exactly how the government want you to think. An absolute disgrace it took so long to get to court... and because the guy is old he can't be charged? If it was one of your family in the 96, no doubt you'd be banging on about it too

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Ps your bus comment confirms everything I said about you thinking everyone has to think like you. I assume it means you think I think like wtf about things.

Well ill continue to have my own opinion. Maybe you should respect other people's right to that too instead of (ironically) lumping anyone who disagrees with you into the same category.

And BTW you no nothing about my politics so stop assuming things too.

All the trademarks of someone who just cannot fathom that other people may think differently and that that's just fine.

I disagree with most of what you say but would fight for your right to say any of it. However bizarre and poorly expressed it is.
    I post/contribute opinions based on evidential facts gained from the many 'hats' that I wear in connection with LUFC,my business connections,friends of the club and connections throughout European football which I'm involved in.......... but ultimately I do post opinions as a dedicated Leeds United supporter/fan being a strong supporter of free access football forums.
    Of course that'll upset a few folks who'd wish that I'd 'bugger off' with my opinions when I query how they formulate theirs - you included Jez.
    NO further comment.
    MOT

NO further comment.
    MOT[/QUOTE]

What's the definition of 'irony' again? Oh yeah, it's that quote.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    Errrrrr no, I don't belive I did.

I'm not disrespecting the tragedy but more the fact that they keep going on about it.

And on and on.

Persecuting and haranging an eldery retired police officer who may well have just been doing the best he could won't change anything.
    I think it's inevitable when you get the authorities dragging their heels in investigating who was responsible (who gave Duckinfield the job of match officer when he had no relevant experience, when the same fixture the year before went off without any significant incident, with someone who did?).

Like an itch you can't scratch/stone in shoe etc. I the authorities (Duckinfield included) hadn't lied and obstructed it might all be past history by now.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    1.Like waiting for a bus - none then they all arrive .........

Disagree with you on your politics Jez - but I would as I'm attached to the Sputnik news agency,website platform and radio broadcast service.

As for forum of opinions I've exercised my right to voice an opinion and obviously it 'woke' you up.
    The Footymad Forum is for opinion so I'll express another one.

2.Owners of the Football Mad site are often sent 'Warning letters' regarding illegal information publicly advertised on their site which will result in them providing the offending source IP number(s) being handed over and dealt with accordingly.

Once somebody publicly promotes illegal streams it may be acted on as is the recent case below.

"Craig Foster dad of one from Scarborough, North Yorks, says he has been barraged with letters from Sky's law firm Anstey LLP over a recent boxing illegal stream.
    One demanded he pay £5,000 in legal costs or go to court for the full amount for the "unlawful redistribution of Sky's content".......................".

“I know streaming of the fight was wrong and that I didn’t stop a friend streaming the Anthony Joshua's championship fight over Facebook Live".

Craig is being told to pay £5,000 - or face court for the full £85,000 charge.

Coachbuilder Craig said he agreed to the demand in a panic claiming he was given only 24 hours to seek advice.

For the record WTF11,big brother is not watching you BUT his elder sister is aware and is tight with the pocket money he is given so don't abuse the Forum or make light of it regarding streaming matters please.
    Company House holds all detail of DSG group owners and one name will be familiar to some Leeds fans on Leeds forums.

Head Office Digital Sports Group (incorporating FootyMad forums).
    Digital House
    Threshelfords Business Park
    Inworth Road
    Feering
    Colchester
    CO5 9SE

MOT - ALAW
    You really are a piece of work.

I watch what I can, when I can, how I can. Perhaps if the greedy cnuts who administer broadcasting rights, including our dear owner, were less concerned with lining their own pickets and more in making it possible for supporters who live far from their teams ground and in reduced means to watch their team, fewer would be so inclined? Then again, with Leeds in particular, the owner thinks it's fair to charge PL ticket prices for Championship games, so what should we expect?

And btw, what in f00ks name have ANY of your posts in this thread got to do with Liverpool vs Everton? (And I get accused of hijacking threads!)

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Well this escalated I think..��
    They usually do when WTF sharpens her claws

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    They usually do when WTF sharpens her claws
    Rev, first off I'm most definitely not a "she" 😝, secondly, I was simply expressing an opinion about a couple of really good strikes, and I suspect if anyone else had done so, no more would have been said. What's it's like to be popular eh?😉

Re the old policeman?

are you aware of all the falsified police statements that were directed to be written and amended to the police after the incidents in an attempt to avoid responsibility for their actions.

I feel that an authority involved in law lying and covering up for their actions should be pursued to the very end so similar action can be hopefully avoided again in future due to the deterrent factor

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    I post/contribute opinions based on evidential facts gained from the many 'hats' that I wear in connection with LUFC,my business connections,friends of the club and connections throughout European football which I'm involved in.......... but ultimately I do post opinions as a dedicated Leeds United supporter/fan being a strong supporter of free access football forums.
    Of course that'll upset a few folks who'd wish that I'd 'bugger off' with my opinions when I query how they formulate theirs - you included Jez.
    NO further comment.
    MOT
    As long as it's not mostly based on on the Spunkit Sputnik news agency that you say you're attached to.... nearly 300 takedowns off facebook for false news at last count... am not putin the boot in

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)