+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T, welcome to rovrum

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Just out of curiosity how do you know she was a prostitute.
    She had a ' Kiss me quick ' hat on and a sign that said ' PayPal ' accepted....

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Ha ha I watched a programme on ITV the other night about a brothel in Sheffield. It was hilarious.
    I know where it is lol

Rotherham Museum is good to visit and there's an Archives room you can use for an hour or two if you want to do some research from bygone days.

Cutlers.....when a live band is on....good night out.

To be honest I rarely need to go into town. But last week I had to meet someone in the bus station.
    Not sure where to park, I opted for the small car park next to Lee's coconut airways pub. On the 200 yards or so to bus station, I passed 7 dossers begging.
    6 thieving barstewards.
    5 dirty whores.
    4 doggy turds
    3 drug dens
    Etc

The 7 bit is true though

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    To be honest I rarely need to go into town. But last week I had to meet someone in the bus station.
    Not sure where to park, I opted for the small car park next to Lee's coconut airways pub. On the 200 yards or so to bus station, I passed 7 dossers begging.
    6 thieving barstewards.
    5 dirty whores.
    4 doggy turds
    3 drug dens
    Etc

The 7 bit is true though
    ...and a partridge in a pear tree

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    yeah the guy was a bit of a nob but the fact that a lot of stores are gone is bad
    My geography of the town centre has never been that great but I'm pretty sure what he said was M&S was probably Bhs? Shocking to see what that little area by the bridge from the old Tesco has become, it used to be quite a nice arcade.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    My geography of the town centre has never been that great but I'm pretty sure what he said was M&S was probably Bhs? Shocking to see what that little area by the bridge from the old Tesco has become, it used to be quite a nice arcade.
    It was Primark last, may have been BHS previously, or Littlewoods, never M&S that was between Woolworths and WH Smith.

That little arcade is going to be re-developed I think, there's only the fish and chip shop left (and a little art gallery, which I think is temporary, there was some sort of showing going on Saturday, sketches of celebrities).
    Last edited by great_fire; 04-12-2019 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    The area you're talking about CAM is part of the Forge Island & Riverside project.
    Businesses there have been moved out ready for demolition, they're not empty because they can't let them.

...and yet when you try to do something positive, like knocking down G&C and building something new you are met with objections and obstacles.

They ought to get the Heritage people to fund Jest & Crimes.
    Knock it down asap, put a monument up and some plaques or summat. It's a complete eyesore and an embarrassment when away fans come to visit NYS.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast