+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joe Hart.... heard a few mumbling stories

Amit Haria, who is, Duet's CFO is sole director of RIL, formed in October. Duet and Gabay are PSCs thereof.

Gabay is director of RSML, incorporated in November. Duet and he are PSCs.

So yes he has formed two companies with leading names. That's all. I could do that tomorrow.

Except that you aren’t linked with investing in DCFC and aren’t the co-founder of Duet...well not as far as I know anyway.

Seems to be gaining momentum again......

Quote Originally Posted by Rich2462 View Post
    Well done, Rich...on resurrecting an actual football thread!

I saw that too. Hope it happens. Certainly seems to have more credibility than this £13m striker the DT repeatedly links us with...as if!

Hope it’s got more truth in it than the Rooney to Newcastle rumour too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich2462 View Post
    Quality, it would be an immense signing, I might just drop my cheap Asda rubbish and buy Head & Shoulders again!

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Quality, it would be an immense signing, I might just drop my cheap Asda rubbish and buy Head & Shoulders again!
    I wouldn’t...Joe seems to have been using ‘Wash and Go’.

The trouble is that Hart was dropped for his lack of skill with the ball at his feet, which is how Cocu likes to play it.

I'm not sure there's much mileage in this.

Seems like it’s still making the tabloids..... his wages would be a massive concern though!

AAch, just sell Moor Farm to another one of Mel's companies to raise the cash

On paper he should be miles better than what we have BUT, what ha she done over the past few seasons? Zilch, diddly squat, was even a failure in italy, so for me IF its true a very pricey risky signing that will have fans excited over a "name" without perhaps looking at his from in recent years.

I for one can't see how we'd pay his wages even at a lot less than he is currently on, unless we have a deal with a shampoo company to pay half and I'd rather have a good up and coming keeper with recent good form than a has been ex prem player who by all accounts is way past his best.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)