+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley

Yep, we look like a championship side today trying to playing the big league.

Expected us to lose against both City and Spurs,so nothing new there.. Apart from goal difference..

let me guess just like city, "a great team turned up today" not that we made them look great because we are ****e

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    let me guess just like city, "a great team turned up today" not that we made them look great because we are ****e
    u can blame the defending all you want but the real problem is our midfield to slow and never track back why dyche can't realise this is a mystery

also drinkwater can't be in his plans or surely he would be on by now

Quote Originally Posted by saffron1967 View Post
    also drinkwater can't be in his plans or surely he would be on by now
    god knows what his plans are" we take each game at a time"

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    god knows what his plans are" we take each game at a time"
    Who would you have played Darkness that brings energy pace and competitive nature that you’re talking about.

We have two slow full backs two slow centre mids that just get overrun in most games.

As I said before we are frail and it’s there for all to see , take Westwood and Taylor and Barnes out of our team and we don’t have a team - it’s not a criticism of the players - they simply aren’t good enough at this level of football.

We need to go old school and use the width and get to the by line and get crosses in...But I agree with three players you state, they are our energy and pace.

I'm sorry Westwood not the answer he's another crab with no pace. lack of investment is the problem.

all teams around us have invested in new players and look far better that our trash long dyche football. I'm sorry time for new manager with new ideas. but all you bfc fans with claret and blue glasses haven't a clue

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)