+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Struber Sacked!!!

Struber Sacked!!!

Gerhard Struber, head coach of Barnsley football club has today been relieved of all duties.
    When asked why Hoss said, did you hear that latest press conference, how dare he use such language.
    During the press conference he was asked about possible January transfer targets and he had the audacity to use such a word as " experience". Language like that will not be tolerated by this board and this club!

Struber wunt dare Ollie.

He ez been brought in as the owner's yes man or in Spud Murphy's spin "Gerhard has made it quite clear he has bought into the project" in a dig at Stendel.

Hoss's treatment of Stendel is slowly beginning to emerge via the press rather than anything beyond the 21 Words to Barnsley fans.
    Stendel ezza contract to the end of June 2020, lets say £8000 a week or abart 35,000 a month or 7 months X £35,000 equalling abart £245,000 in total (abart three/four times below the cost of Thiam in transfers alone).
    If Hoss ed sacked Stendel BFC would be responsible to honour the terms of Stendel's contract and pay the amount due to Stendel of £245,000 but no, the Statement simply said Stendel and BFC had "separated" to avoid paying up the contract. Stendel is still being paid by BFC and they are making it difficult for Stendel to secure future employment by insisting any future employer pays compensation to BFC to secure his services.
    So BFC relieve Stendel of his duties and bring in Murray/Struber to do the job but still claim Stendel has not been sacked to avoid paying the compensation.
    Conway is an arseoyle. No class.

This was the club I was proud to support for 60 years. I am ashamed of them now. These owners are killing the club.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 05-12-2019 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Struber wunt dare Ollie.

He ez been brought in as the owner's yes man or in Spud Murphy's spin "Gerhard has made it quite clear he has bought into the project" in a dig at Stendel.

Hoss's treatment of Stendel is slowly beginning to emerge via the press rather than anything beyond the 21 Words to Barnsley fans.
    Stendel ezza contract to the end of June 2020, lets say £8000 a week or abart 35,000 a month or 7 months X £35,000 equalling abart £245,000 in total (abart three/four times below the cost of Thiam in transfers alone).
    If Hoss ed sacked Stendel BFC would be responsible to honour the terms of Stendel's contract and pay the amount due to Stendel of £245,000 but no, the Statement simply said Stendel and BFC had "separated" to avoid paying up the contract. Stendel is still being paid by BFC and they are making it difficult for Stendel to secure future employment by insisting any future employer pays compensation to BFC to secure his services.
    So BFC relieve Stendel of his duties and bring in Murray/Struber to do the job but still claim Stendel has not been sacked to avoid paying the compensation.
    Conway is an arseoyle. No class.

This was the club I was proud to support for 60 years. I am ashamed of them now. These owners are killing the club.
    You'd be amazed how many of the clubs apologists actually agree with Conway and feel it makes perfect business sense .

Personally the further away I am from some of our fans and the A holes running this club the better .

Animal
    You can say arseholes or were you just being polite

Profit at all costs bit sarnds. It's not reight

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    You'd be amazed how many of the clubs apologists actually agree with Conway and feel it makes perfect business sense .

Personally the further away I am from some of our fans and the A holes running this club the better .
    I suppose making money is a good business model, but morally I can't get on with it, if they wanted shut of Stendel they shouldn't be standing in the way of him getting another job, it's off, bad form, zero class.

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    I suppose making money is a good business model, but morally I can't get on with it, if they wanted shut of Stendel they shouldn't be standing in the way of him getting another job, it's off, bad form, zero class.
    Taken the club in to the gutter .

Quote Originally Posted by Olias1 View Post
    Gerhard Struber, head coach of Barnsley football club has today been relieved of all duties.
    When asked why Hoss said, did you hear that latest press conference, how dare he use such language.
    During the press conference he was asked about possible January transfer targets and he had the audacity to use such a word as " experience". Language like that will not be tolerated by this board and this club!
    Not true.Listen to the interview and he mentioned experience regarding Mike Bare.

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    Not true.Listen to the interview and he mentioned experience regarding Mike Bare.
    Get a grip bill
    Can you not see Olias' post was a pysstake

Get a grip bill
    Can you not see Olias' post was a pysstake

Thanks Exile, someone with a sense of humour. It was defo a pysstake.
    However he did say Mick is a player with experience and 'we need players with experience'.
    So I quoted out of context. That's never been done before has it! LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast