+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: RGD Willis v Pardew

RGD Willis v Pardew

Just watched a programme on Sky about Bob Willis which albeit being made a few years ago before his sad demise yesterday was a fitting tribute to the man and his achievements. There you have a bloke who’s captained his country, was one of the top players in his sport and totally earned his right to an opinion as an analyst on TV. Previously, I switched over to the last few minutes of the Arsenal match on Amazon after our interviews & analysis were over and who should be there afterwards giving his ‘informed views’ but our very own ex manager - a sad little runt of a man, eking out every last penny as a dreadful, clueless so called ‘pundit’ after a catalogue of failures as a manager and to a certain extent as a player and yet still thinking in his own sad, lonely world any one gives a flying fùck about what he has to say!!!

Yes, that was sad news. Quite the contrast between the two...one a gentleman, the other a charlatan.

A brilliant summary Zip, yet the non-legend that is AP will keep popping up from time to time with his irrelevant ramblings that true football fans will dismiss as they deservedly should. It’s like every time he leaves the house to appear on what worthless medium hires his non-existent talent, he must say “Just nipping out love, I’ll hang my dignity on the coat stand until I come back!”

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)