+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: On This Day

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    That's your story and you're sticking to it😃but don't worry you're not the only one on here that went to Dens first then changed their team...quite a lot of it happened around that time 😂😄🙈
    So what you're saying is that quite a lot of people went to Dens, realised that dundee were ****e and thought *******s to that! 😂

Its quite a story the number of times I've been told nearly all of us my age were Dundee fans who crossed the road in the Mclean era coz naebody really supported United till then. Its like the story United fans come fae east Angus. Never heard that one till May 2010. They are at the moment trying to come to terms wi United selling out the derby again. No doubt they'll have some reasoning for that one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Or is this something else the fun like to make up? 🙂
    Like how United have won the League already? Or how about having the best squad in the Championship? Or maybe how United dish out 2000 freebie tickets to primary schools? Or Lawrence Shankland being on 10k a week?

There is only one FACT - Dundee FC are scheite.

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    Its quite a story the number of times I've been told nearly all of us my age were Dundee fans who crossed the road in the Mclean era coz naebody really supported United till then. Its like the story United fans come fae east Angus. Never heard that one till May 2010. They are at the moment trying to come to terms wi United selling out the derby again. No doubt they'll have some reasoning for that one as well.
    Well I can safely say I've never ever had an allegiance to that ****ey bunch of deeluded losers, I bleed tangerine.

Well, phuck me thon was easy as phuck.

Last edited by JamesMcClean; 06-12-2019 at 05:12 PM.

In fairness to Peter however, I do remember a boy called Derek Knight from Charleston who switched allegiance from Dundee to United and came to games with us from that point on, so there is some element of truth there I guess. Sorry Derek, if you're still around, for the public naming and shaming 😂

DEEfiant at the Whitehall Theatre, if you like yer comedy?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Well I can safely say I've never ever had an allegiance to that ****ey bunch of deeluded losers, I bleed tangerine.
    Hahahaha...
    After your first football match at Dens😃😃😃if you tell yourself often enough you'll end up believing it🇫🇷🇬🇧🇫🇷

Hahahaha...
    After your first football match at Dens😃😃😃if you tell yourself often enough you'll end up believing it🇫🇷🇬🇧🇫🇷
    Have yi been on your own forum yet Pete ? You LUV it here.

He went to Dens, but preferred United ......... a wee bit like yirsel

if you tell yourself often enough you'll end up believing it🇫🇷🇬🇧🇫🇷
    Well coming from a Funster, pot and kettle springs readily to mind...........🤣🤣

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)