+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs V Dons

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Sounds absolute shambolic defending. **** off McInnes.
    You would think so but, really, the defending was not so bad, Scot Allan played a magnificent pass having done nothing up to that point. I thought both McKenna and Considine had decent games. The midfield created very little and, with Ferguson going further back after the triple substitution, absolutely nothing. What were Wilson and Gallagher? If you’re a winger then you have someone to play a cross to. Wilson was clever enough to try an unlikely enough shot or two on goal when no one was in the middle; Gallagher just flashed balls across for a throw-in. We were turgid, unimaginative and lazy. Hibs won because of individual moments of skill.

I’ve always thought Martin Boyle was a talent, from seeing him at Montrose. Didn’t he train with us at one point - Stevie Paterson era?

Why throw on "sideways" Campbell when you actually need some creativity? Why put on a goal shy striker when you need a goal? Why put on the weakest wide player out of the three on the bench?

I have nothing against Campbell as he is young and still could come good if he is put out on loan but is not good enough for the first team just now and that isn't saying much. Anderson doesn't get a sniff so why Campbell?

Hahaha - just saw the score. For the love of fuuck.

6 odd defenders on the park yet they get tanked 3-0 off Hibs.

Hibs ffs 😂. Bet yer glad you shut everyone up Del eh.

Aye, we’ve fair kicked on fae Wednesday.

Our club is populated by gutless charlatans & wage thief wasters from top to bottom.

We’ll doubtless get some more shyte about being on more points than last season - convieniently forgetting how utterly toilet we were before December last year.

I think enough is enough. Time for change. Question is whether the new chairman has a pair or is another gutless wonder.

We’ll know soon enough.

How come the majority of posters on here claim they have lost interest but continue to post on a daily basis

It’s as pish as people trying to say they have no interest in guff football but still seem to know an awful lot about it

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    How come the majority of posters on here claim they have lost interest but continue to post on a daily basis

It’s as pish as people trying to say they have no interest in guff football but still seem to know an awful lot about it
    Probably because despite the absolute sh!te we have been forced to watch this season we still actually care about our team and want better for them.

If you manage to take your mouth off of DM’s cock long enough you may realise that

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    Probably because despite the absolute sh!te we have been forced to watch this season we still actually care about our team and want better for them.

If you manage to take your mouth off of DM’s cock long enough you may realise that
    My mouth isn’t on his cock,he’s a fvcking idiot who plays players out of position so he can keep his favourites in the team.

I just don’t pretend that I have lost interest like some of you do.

Have you stopped going to the football because of McInnes like most of the people on here?

My mouth isn’t on his cock,he’s a fvcking idiot who plays players out of position so he can keep his favourites in the team.

Have you stopped going to the football because of McInnes like most of the people on here?
    Various reasons why I don’t go nearby as much.

- the football is usually horrendous
    - maybe as I get older (& less likely to be pished like I used to be at games) my enjoyment has reduced?
    - I see it as a waste of money.
    - other things to do at weekends
    - I’m still interested in our results, I have far less interest in wasting my time going.

How many of things id down to McInnes like you ask?
    The first one probably.
    Then again, I’m old enough to know it’s not too likely to change that much with a new manager.
    I’ll likely remain a less frequent attender.

Well that was a little bit crap today wasn't it...

I thought we'd go in with the kind of energy and drive that we showed for 50 minutes against Rangers, but we seemed to lack that intensity again today.

Hibs have good movement going forward and good creativity - the bad news is that Celtic have that but on a whole different level, so it's not looking good for next week.

I'm fed up with McInnes playing folk out of position all the time. I'm assuming McGinn is on the bench because he's unfit... but what about Hedges? He's a significantly better option out wide than Leigh (a defender) and Wilson (a striker) and Gallagher (who knows what he's meant to be). Our midfield 5 today consisted of 1 actual midfielder, 2 defenders, 1 striker and 1 who knows. Wilson doesn't have the engine to play wide - he looks good when he gets the ball in the final third, but he very rarely does because in that position he's having to track back so much. Gallagher was abysmal again today - he can't pass, dribble, cross, create, control the ball or anything - he's just a fast Stevie May who runs around a lot.

I thought Ferguson had a poor start to the season, but in the last few games he's been the shining light. We need some others to step up to the mark though.

Oh and final thing... Hibs TV is much better than the garbage we have to put up with hearing on Red TV every week.

You really have a hard on for Wilson.

He has done absolutely fvck all this season but you still try to praise him.

God knows what you would have said if he scored on Wednesday instead of Gallagher.

Probably goal of the season

Haven’t stopped going yet as have a season ticket and being a tight Aberdonian will see this season through regardless. However the terrible fare on offer this season in tandem with my loon moving up to Saturday afternoon games next season make this more than likely to be my last season as a regular.

Apologies for my crass comment earlier, been on the beers all day and I know we’re all on the same side but I just can’t face much more of Mr Game Management’s lets not lose tactics

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast