+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: O/T Boxing - One Night

Yes there's a third fight on the cards.
    Ruiz needs to get in shape when it happens. Easy money if you're going to come into the ring without doing the training.
    Money, money, money..... ££££££

He had more stamina than you

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I hate to tell you but the fight is already over in the US and you'll be watching a tape of it. I won't spoil it for you though
    Sorry - should have come back on earlier and let you know. AJ wins on points.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    He had more stamina than you
    He shouldn't have ballooned up to 20 stone, stamina or no stamina and he's admitted he wasn't in the best shape like he ought to have been.
    AJ boxed a good fight and deserved to win, good luck to him in the third fight as well.

Ps. I don't need stamina, it's not me that's getting in the ring with AJ and getting paid millions.
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 07-12-2019 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    He shouldn't have ballooned up to 20 stone, stamina or no stamina and he's admitted he wasn't in the best shape like he ought to have been.
    AJ boxed a good fight and deserved to win, good luck to him in the third fight as well.

Ps. I don't need stamina, it's not me that's getting in the ring with AJ and getting paid millions.
    Sure I read somewhere yesterday that said no matter what the outcome of this fight was, there wasn't anything drawn up in the contracts that said a third fight would take place. The winner was to face the holder of the WBC belt, whoever that will be, after the Wilder v Fury fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Sure I read somewhere yesterday that said no matter what the outcome of this fight was, there wasn't anything drawn up in the contracts that said a third fight would take place. The winner was to face the holder of the WBC belt, whoever that will be, after the Wilder v Fury fight.
    Money talks Brin.
    Ruiz wants a third fight so does AJ possibly after the AJ / Wilder / Fury fight.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345