+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Huddersfield Town - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Just watched the EFL highlights, the second strike was SUBLIME, as good as anything Liverpool could produce.😆👌

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Just watched the EFL highlights, the second strike was SUBLIME, as good as anything Liverpool could produce.😆👌

Don’t start that again!

Forgive me for being a tad naive, but with Dudds doing so badly, and Barnsley already in the drop zone, why do we, Yorkshiremen who support Leeds through thick and thin, take such delight in the misfortunes of others from God's county?

Wouldn't we want a premiership populated by Dudds, Blades, Wendies, Barnsley, Bantams and any others capable of getting there, or do we only want to encounter the likes of Scum, Chelski, Schitty etc?

I ‘ear ya......but Ive no time for that crowd.....along with the Sheffield clubs.......oh and drabford being Keighley and all that.

Just watched the EFL highlights, the second strike was SUBLIME, as good as anything Liverpool could produce.����
    Dont think they showed the disallowed goal which was onside.

Bloody hell !

I'll have a second glass on the strength of that comment - if you throw in a Bamford compliment I'll 'ave an early night too with my husband to celebrate a great away day ....................

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Bloody hell !

I'll have a second glass on the strength of that comment - if you throw in a Bamford compliment I'll 'ave an early night too with my husband to celebrate a great away day ....................

MOT
    Well here you go......Always wanted to see him succeed, works his *******s off and hasn't ever been given credit (and had have said so before), and would have been only what was deserved had he been given the goal.

Good enough?

Also watched the highlights, some good stuff from Casilla, though I understand he also had some heart stopping moments. Happy to see Alioski scoring he puts a shift in and seems to have stopped some of his antics that once got him booked. Hernandez positioning for his was class and a nice boost for his confidence. Shame Bamford's goal was disallowed but hopefully it helps him. Hull and Cardiff coming up, I think they will be more challenging games.

Forgive me for being a tad naive, but with Dudds doing so badly, and Barnsley already in the drop zone, why do we, Yorkshiremen who support Leeds through thick and thin, take such delight in the misfortunes of others from God's county?

Wouldn't we want a premiership populated by Dudds, Blades, Wendies, Barnsley, Bantams and any others capable of getting there, or do we only want to encounter the likes of Scum, Chelski, Schitty etc?
    Because the 'others' from Gods County f*cking hate us with a passion and have taken great delight in our misfortune over the years especially the fall from grace suffered when we almost went bust thanks to Mr Ridsdale and his cronies.

So f*ck em..f*ck em all.

Well here you go......Always wanted to see him succeed, works his *******s off and hasn't ever been given credit (and had have said so before), and would have been only what was deserved had he been given the goal.

Good enough?
    Good enough ?
    Well ............... plenty of anticipated possession,full blooded passion,beautiful movements down the flanks,positive versatile interaction combined within role play all done with highly charged sustained energy levels box to box for the whole 90 minutes.

So what more could I ask for - three in the net would have been fantastic but I'll settle for the two scored as it's all down to the karma of 'Bielsa Sutra' in gaining total satisfaction at the end of the day is it not.

The game wasn't bad either .........
    ALAW - MOT

(well 'tis the Panto season)

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Because the 'others' from Gods County f*cking hate us with a passion and have taken great delight in our misfortune over the years especially the fall from grace suffered when we almost went bust thanks to Mr Ridsdale and his cronies.

So f*ck em..f*ck em all.
    Maybe so, but there is no denying that Dudds, Barnsley, Wendies, Blades, Bantams fans are (in the main) Yorkshire. What's done is done and would we all like to see Ridsdale in a coffin, yessiree, but would I like to to see a half-dozen teams in the PL who hail from Gods county? Equally yessiree

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)