+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Flu jab

O/T Flu jab

Is it worth it? It only protects against certain strains. Last time I had it I was bad for 3 days.
    Our lass been fine till she just had pneumonia jab. Last two days looks like she's been on zombie drugs.
    Is it worth it ?????
    Last edited by CAMiller; 06-12-2019 at 09:02 PM. Reason: O/T in future please

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Is it worth it? It only protects against certain strains. Last time I had it I was bad for 3 days.
    Our lass been fine till she just had pneumonia jab. Last two days looks like she's been on zombie drugs.
    Is it worth it ?????
    As someone who nearly died this year from pneumonia yeah I’d say so. I had double lung infection was dehydrated as well as many other symptoms. So if you have to live like a zombie for a few days go for it the alternative is having your face on big screen with a minute applause

Is it worth it ?????
    Get it done you fecking wimp.

Company pays for it here so had it done the last two years and so far not had any problems or the flu (although that might not say much as I've never had the flu in all the years I didn't have the jab).

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Company pays for it here so had it done the last two years and so far not had any problems or the flu (although that might not say much as I've never had the flu in all the years I didn't have the jab).
    How much if it wasn't a freebie

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    As someone who nearly died this year from pneumonia yeah I’d say so. I had double lung infection was dehydrated as well as many other symptoms. So if you have to live like a zombie for a few days go for it the alternative is having your face on big screen with a minute applause
    So the jab was crap then.

General price is about $30 but many places give discounts e.g. buy a gallon of milk and get half price flu jabs.

Fair enough that

Is it worth it ?????
    Same happened to Mrs Grist last year so now she won’t have one.

It’s worth noting that us older folks get a different “blend” of jab than the whippersnappers get.

Had a flu jab yesterday. Cost me ten quid. Had flu years ago and when you get it you'd pay a grand to not have it - even if you've got nowt! You think you're dying. I've paid for a flu jab the last few years and absolutely no ill effects - apart from a sore shoulder.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast