+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/t mods-woves71?

Is Wolves77 doing alright?

Quote Originally Posted by Robus View Post
    Is Wolves77 doing alright?
    Still no word Robus.

Can the locals organize a search?

Quote Originally Posted by Robus View Post
    Can the locals organize a search?
    It's been done mate, all to no avail.

How can that be?

Was wondering about Gav at the Liverpool game. Regularly see him outside the Stan Cullis stand for a pre-game chat, but haven't seen him for a few weeks.

Eve used to meet him at games, does he know anything? If you read this Eve please let us know any news, we are all concerned.

We know his real world name, approximate locale, and enough biographical detail to find him without much trouble, I should image.

I know I've been absent for a few years, since Tundra's departure or before. However Wolve77 together with most of the present crew were carrying the forum for ages. When I've checked in periodically, his posts were front and center.

Did his posts taper lately? Or did he go from full-on wolves mad to zippo overnight? If so, that raises more than casual concern. We should locate him. I'm willing to help.

I met Gav a few times and my guess is if he was going to stop posting that would be the way it would go. A sudden stop. Still worrying though.

I have posted on another forum that I know Gav used. One of the mods asked if the Admin of Wolves Mad, could find out anything, or e-mail him. Will keep you informed of any further news.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)