+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boris it is

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Corbyn honest broker ?! ROFL. Labour will offer a choice of Remain or Leave that isn’t actually Leave and will campaign against their so-called credible Leave option anyway. Any Leaver worth their salt wouldn’t go near it. I don’t like Boris but when he says Brexit he means it and that seems pragmatic and reasonable to me!
    I get what you are saying outwood, but my conscience simply will not extend to giving Johnson the keys to 10 Downing Street for another 5 phucking years.

"I'm not at all happy with a second referendum, but this now seems pragmatic and reasonable to me."

"Labour pledged in its manifesto to extend voting rights to all UK residents and lower the voting age to 16, in what the party said would be “the largest extension of the franchise in generations”."

Sorry BT, I was wrong when I said a 2nd referendum result would be rigged because Labour would legislate for 2 million EU citizens living in the UK to vote in it. Wrong in that it wouldn't just be 2 million EU citizens, they will also legislate to allow snowflakes to vote as well. You may well think that's reasonable, that's up to you, but it would render a second referendum a complete waste of time and money as Remain would win comfortably.

I'm amazed you can't see through this latest Remainer scam, didn't think you could so easily be gaslighted. Vote Labour, Remain in the EU. Simple as.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "I'm not at all happy with a second referendum, but this now seems pragmatic and reasonable to me."

"Labour pledged in its manifesto to extend voting rights to all UK residents and lower the voting age to 16, in what the party said would be “the largest extension of the franchise in generations”."

Sorry BT, I was wrong when I said a 2nd referendum result would be rigged because Labour would legislate for 2 million EU citizens living in the UK to vote in it. Wrong in that it wouldn't just be 2 million EU citizens, they will also legislate to allow snowflakes to vote as well. You may well think that's reasonable, that's up to you, but it would render a second referendum a complete waste of time and money as Remain would win comfortably.

I'm amazed you can't see through this latest Remainer scam, didn't think you could so easily be gaslighted. Vote Labour, Remain in the EU. Simple as.
    At the risk of repeating myself constantly sinkov. This is exactly the reason I left the Labour Party, but old habits die hard.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    A "Labour terrorist," FFS army88 behave?
    But he is Bt , a supporter of terrorism and anti Semitic to boot , the man isn’t fit to tie his shoes never mind run the country.

I know we have had this conversation many times and you tell me you’ve met him and what a great bloke he is , said before to you I’ve met many people in life who are nice to your face , funny turns out a lot of them are not what they look to be.

You believe he’s a good bloke and I believe he’s a terrorist supporter.

If you really mean that BT re a 2nd referendum where would you stand if the result was the same , though chances are it wouldn’t be because Jeremy is introducing 16 year olds to bolster the ranks.
    I mean I know you were leave anyway but how would it pan out for you if the result was leave and they just carried on where they’ve left off this time.

I’m really surprised at zero democracy in our country because I know for sure when the original vote took place if it had been remain I and every other remainer would have gone to work Monday morning and just got on with it accepting the vote/result for what it was.

Now your on about giving Corbyn A man who has no opinion on this ( yeah right ) a second vote so he can deliver the will off the people.

It’s a JOKE.

These terrorist sympathisers are everywhere army88...

Attachment 14524

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    But he is Bt , a supporter of terrorism and anti Semitic to boot , the man isn’t fit to tie his shoes never mind run the country.

I know we have had this conversation many times and you tell me you’ve met him and what a great bloke he is , said before to you I’ve met many people in life who are nice to your face , funny turns out a lot of them are not what they look to be.

You believe he’s a good bloke and I believe he’s a terrorist supporter.
    I honestly have no idea who's side anyone is on any more...

Attachment 14525

By your reckoning, even Old Fluffy Head is in the IRA.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I honestly have no idea who's side anyone is on any more...

Attachment 14525

By your reckoning, even Old Fluffy Head is in the IRA.
    Come on BT I don’t have to start posting pictures do I ?

I’m not on my own I’m sure thinking mister Corbyn Is a sympathiser.

BT --you post photographs of members our Royal Family meeting various Sinn Fein politicians, however, you fail to mention that they have no pretentions about governing or running the show, unlike a certain Jeremy Corbyn who, as a politician for many years has shown his true colours.

That'a all very well Army, but is the alternative any better? I could have brought up a whole heap of Boris's rantings but I'll limit myself to this one.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/28/boris...hers-11230792/

This includes his macho ruling that criticised modern British men for " his reluctance or inability to take control of his woman’ and suggested that the prospect of social housing is an ‘enticement’ for young women to have children.

What a bleeding choice we have in front of us on Thursday, eh?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)