Well, with five days to go before the election it looks like Boris will get his majority.

Whatever your views on politics I hope we can all agree that this election campaign has been the worst one ever in terms of the main two parties spinning lies and misinformation that we have ever had.

Dominic Cumminigs has come up trumps again with his tag line "Get Brexit Done". The number of people in the country who have repeated it in interviews shows that it has worked perfectly.
But we know (don't we?) that brexit will not be done for several more years yet (unless Boris refuses to extend the talks beyond next December and we leave with no deal).
Boris keeps insisting that there will be no barrier to trade between the UK and Northern Ireland. This is a blatant lie.

Meanwhile the Labour Brexit stance is totally preposterous. (Do I need to explain?)

The media has systematically choked off most coverage of The Brexit Party and the Lib Dems - despite there being an almost equal 4 way split in voting intentions a couple of months ago. As a result, these parties have lost considerable votes.

Take last nights leaders debate. Around half the nation want to remain but the debate was limited to two leave options. Not a dicky bird about climate change, social care or a whole host of things that many want to hear about.

The BBC tried to defend their decision to limit the debate to Boris and Jeremy by explaining that they looked at the 2017 election. But earlier this year in both the council and Euro elections the Lib Dems and the Brexit Party outvoted the Tories and Labour. And, like I say, at the time of the BBC's decision there was a virtual 4 way tie in the polls - and the electorate was so volatile that anything could have happened if all four parties had got equal air time.

The first past the post voting system is unfair to begin with but when the major media organisations decide to push the two party system on top of this then we end up with....a two party outcome.

Any road, Boris it is.

Are you happy?