+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Sutton 07.12.19

Another abject performance. It's simple really, Ardley needs to go. He can't get out of the losing rut he is in.

If he doesn't go, this season will fizzle and the crowd will drop.

This idiot could have us in a relegation battle in time for the new year seriously do these Danes have eyes and the only stat they need to take notice of is the league table.

It’s not a surprise we don’t win now we pick pretty much the same eleven and make the same subs EVERY game feel for people having to watch week in week out.

Sack the ****in muppet, he is useless. he might come across nice, but no good as a manager of Notts County. Out of his depth here

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Sack the ****in muppet, he is useless. he might come across nice, but no good as a manager of Notts County. Out of his depth here
    He sounds so downbeat and uninspiring in his interviews, getting worse by the week.

I hope that behind the scenes, at least, the owners are telling Ardley that he needs to deliver more than this - and that these performances just aren't good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Another abject performance. It's simple really, Ardley needs to go. He can't get out of the losing rut he is in.

If he doesn't go, this season will fizzle and the crowd will drop.
    Losing rut?

We were crap. Ardley out

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Losing rut?
    Yes losing rut. Bottom of the league with Wimbledon when sacked, (who saved themselves without him) relegated with us and now can't beat some absolute tripe opposition.

Attention all Ardley lovers

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Yes losing rut. Bottom of the league with Wimbledon when sacked, (who saved themselves without him) relegated with us and now can't beat some absolute tripe opposition.
    This lunatic has got to go, before he, and he will all but destroys this once great club

He should have been sacked last January, and we still be in league 2

Against my better judgement i was prepared to give NA the benefit of the doubt at the start of the season, due to the chous over the summer, but his time has now run out

he has shown in recent matches, he has no plan, and is out of his depth. Remember it was his form last november and december that got us 8 points a drift of safety and relegated us

I was hoping to challenge for promotion, this clown could have us looking towards the bottom of the table

What a soul-destroying game of football that was and the boos that rang out at the end were fully justified. Sutton were ordinary to say the least yet they could have even won at the end. Ardley's inability to change things today when it was crying out for changers showed his limitations as a manager. So many poor performances I don't know where to start, well, actually I do, how the fcuk Enzio stayed on the pitch was a complete mystery to me! The good news, telegraph a pass Rose is now suspended for the next game. ARDLEY OUT!!
    Last edited by navypie; 07-12-2019 at 06:08 PM.

I generally try to be level headed about these things but that today was as bad as we were being exposed to last season. Apart from a couple of paces wingers Sutton were a nothing team. Anyone slightly better would have done a Barrow today. Ardley is really trying my patience now but equally wtf are those players doing, absolute shambles!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast