+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Sutton 07.12.19

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Very true, I think Baldwin and Dennis are the only ones not his signings getting anywhere near the first team now?
    I think Mike would have been a better signing than Enzio.

Is Ardley capable of getting us promotion??

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Ardley is a man on very borrowed time. Sound broken , defeated and clueless. There is a saying in life same **** input week in week out and expect nothing but same **** result. Ardley just can't get this in his head!!! He simply must go.

The real question is this ,just say for arguments sake we finish mid table this season

If Ardley was to stay over the summer , do you think he is capable of getting us promoted next season ?

If the answer is yes, then he must stay unless a plunge into the bottom 4, if the answer is no, then there is no reason for him to stay any longer

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Most of them are Ardley’s signings too. His choice of players, his choice of game plan. His responsibility entirely. Little more to be said, really.

Ooh, yes there is! Ardley out!
    Too right

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    The real question is this ,just say for arguments sake we finish mid table this season

If Ardley was to stay over the summer , do you think he is capable of getting us promoted next season ?

If the answer is yes, then he must stay unless a plunge into the bottom 4, if the answer is no, then there is no reason for him to stay any longer
    My answer is NO.

If we end the season mid-table I can see no possible reason why he should stay. His signings have been a disappointment, after appearing to be excellent acquisitions for this league they have descended into mediocrity, some even have records as less than able footballers but Ardley likes them. His oh, so predictable team selection and same name substitutions at the same time every game make playing against us a breeze. We seem to have the same non-game plan from the outset most weeks and the after match whining about how excellently they follow his ideas in training but not in competition.

There was a change in attitude today, instead of meandering around, watching the opposition rip into us, we actually started on the front foot, in a high gear, but after scoring we selected reverse - was that your idea, Neal? If you cannot control them, Neal, and if you cannot put the fear of being dropped in them then it's you who needs to be dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I think Mike would have been a better signing than Enzio.
    Enzio rated 5/10 today, but that still made him a MOTM contender. Our only two genuinely creative moments came from him, the first led to the goal and the other was a great second half cross which Thomas should have made more of. Other than that he was poor, but poor was the standard. If Shields put a single cross in, I must have nodded off and missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Enzio rated 5/10 today, but that still made him a MOTM contender. Our only two genuinely creative moments came from him, the first led to the goal and the other was a great second half cross which Thomas should have made more of. Other than that he was poor, but poor was the standard. If Shields put a single cross in, I must have nodded off and missed it.
    The goal came from a piss poor shot from Enzio that turned into a great pass to Thomas. Yeah, by know means was he the only poor player on show today but his ball control and retention was bloody awful! That corner he gave away in the last minute summed him up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Bit harsh that. 5/10 our best player. What exactly did Sam in goal do wrong or big Ben or Wes T.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelton View Post
    Bit harsh that. 5/10 our best player. What exactly did Sam in goal do wrong or big Ben or Wes T.
    I think a 5 is far too generous for any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelton View Post
    Bit harsh that. 5/10 our best player. What exactly did Sam in goal do wrong.
    He allowed them to score from an angle he should have covered, and didn't make a save of note.

What did he do to earn more than 5/10?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast