+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fao mods

Fao mods

Just a word of warning re- streams..

Quite a few people Have been done for advertising sporting streams on forums.. Last week a guy was told to pay 5000 grand or they would take him to court and it would cost him 85 grand for giving out a boxing stream.. Beware of this..

it might be a good idea if you remove them,as most people know where they are nowadays..just saying like ..

Thanks Alf, but not guilty.

Thanks Alf, the thread will be deleted at some point this evening when I get a minute.

I believe.....the guy was caught streaming the event on facebook - through his own Ipad, Live from the TV screen....not posting a Link (as all soccer forums do).

I have had a good look around the internet lads and can only find folk who have actually shown a stream who get fined, is there any more info that can point me in the right direction fellas ?

I think as long as it's not live streamed directly from this forum we have now't to worry about. I'll ask DSG for clarification.