+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rochdale Post Match Thoughts

Bumped into MillerJoda last night, he said "crap we were"

Talk about ignorance.
    I’m done

If the 2 minute highlights on youtube are representative of the game then we at least had the lion's share of the chances with 7 to their 2. Crooks at fault for their goal as he just watched their 28 walk by him and then reacted too late as he hit the winning shot.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 09-12-2019 at 05:26 PM.

I went t'match and it wern't gr8 by any stretch of the imagination but i thought Rovrum shudda scored twice in't first half and should defo have had a pen in't 2nd half.The Rochdale goal was crackin strike i thought.Obviously your home form needs to improve alot cos i've seen the last 2(one win.one loss) and it hasn't been as good as i've been used to seein the Millers at NY stadium.The Rochdale keeper was superb at comin and collectin crosses,it's along time since i've seen a keeper come for so many crosses at any level.UTMPB

I,ve decided that Warney must be the unluckiest person around.If he bought a lottery ticket and there were only two he would have the wrongun.He puts out 11 players and they do alright,he puts out the same players the folowing week and they are like cardboard cutouts,probably because we have a third division team,with 3rd division players and we cannot expect any different-hope but not expect.

Quote Originally Posted by tom12026 View Post
    I,ve decided that Warney must be the unluckiest person around.If he bought a lottery ticket and there were only two he would have the wrongun.He puts out 11 players and they do alright,he puts out the same players the folowing week and they are like cardboard cutouts,probably because we have a third division team,with 3rd division players and we cannot expect any different-hope but not expect.
    To put it in perspective, I read that Rochdale had 9 players out through injury!
    btw their keeper was outstanding. Season long loan from Brighton.

It said 6 on facebook

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345