+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I can see Nelms using the ....

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Really dangerous times for the club.

Tim Keyes deserves better.

I'm pretty pessimistic about our future going forward and if/when the stadium hits the buffers I'm not sure where we go.
    If? 😂 When 👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Only makes Ltd sense with stadium which I'm 95% sure won't happen.

I think this spring maybe pivotal time.

A lot of our fans getting hung up on Mcpake and a manager change, I think there's much more to worry about than that in all honesty.

It seems to me we( when I say we I mean we, fans, directors, owners, players, staff) are a club that's completely lost its way over the last few years.
    Have you not been the big team these last few years though? It seems to me that you lot are only really noticing this because United are streets ahead and have handed you your arses twice in a few months. I think you'd all be ecstatic to be second bottom, so long as united were below you in the table.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    He could do worse than admit he’s been wrong and really engage with the fans.

Sometimes it seems like he just doesn’t give a **** that we all know he’s bull****ting
    He’s totally bull****ting especially regards the stadium ,I’ve been involved in projects on design/planning getting a spade in the ground and the timescales on this are getting ridiculous even though small details can stall or even derail and entire project.

Either the council/possibly Bear Scotland regards the road network are being obtusive or there is no real will to take it forward,suspect the later.

As a civil/construction job it’s actually low to mid level purely on a technical side ,but I’ve never seen any as built drawings I’m just going by the usual Barr here’s one we designed earlier scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Have you not been the big team these last few years though? It seems to me that you lot are only really noticing this because United are streets ahead and have handed you your arses twice in a few months. I think you'd all be ecstatic to be second bottom, so long as united were below you in the table.
    Garbage. You’re streets ahead for sure, but it’s costing huge amounts of money.

Still at least the Fed don’t have to be bothering the Thompson family

Garbage. You’re streets ahead for sure, but it’s costing huge amounts of money.

Still at least the Fed don’t have to be bothering the Thompson family
    Wow, you really actually said that? Double Admin FC 😂

Wow, you really actually said that? Double Admin FC 😂
    Yup you better hope your American hangs around when realises what he has.

how's yer pal Callum these days?

Quote Originally Posted by FTFun View Post
    how's yer pal Callum these days?
    No idea.

Do you understand the irony of what you're spouting? Mind you if I had to follow that ****e I'd probably be a blethering moron too by now, so I understand and sympathise 😂

Do you understand the irony of what you're spouting? Mind you if I had to follow that ****e I'd probably be a blethering moron too by now, so I understand and sympathise 😂
    But you used to... remember your first football match at Dens... another of the turncoats from the early 80s... although to be fair he did admit it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)