+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I can see Nelms using the ....

I can see Nelms using the ....

....sell on clause money from Kamara to pay off McPake, oh wait a minute.....

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    ....sell on clause money from Kamara to pay off McPake, oh wait a minute.....
    I feel McPake is safe under nelms.

Sacking him would be an admission of his error. Unfortunately can’t see him do it. Blind leading the blind.

Quote Originally Posted by parcbara View Post
    Sacking him would be an admission of his error. Unfortunately can’t see him do it. Blind leading the blind.
    Do we need an admission, it’s clear to everyone that he’s made up he same error three times, well nearly everyone

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Do we need an admission, it’s clear to everyone that he’s made up he same error three times, well nearly everyone
    And that’s only in mgr choices

Really dangerous times for the club.

Tim Keyes deserves better.

I'm pretty pessimistic about our future going forward and if/when the stadium hits the buffers I'm not sure where we go.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Really dangerous times for the club.

Tim Keyes deserves better.

I'm pretty pessimistic about our future going forward and if/when the stadium hits the buffers I'm not sure where we go.
    Nelms must have a picture of Keyes coming out of Elton Johns house in the middle of the night or something...!!! Seriously stadium is never happening,total ****e...Keyes throwing money at DFC just now but unless it starts making business sense it will stop ,could see the same happening with the dabs over the next few years if they keep operating at those losses but they’ll be ok for the foreseeable...

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    Nelms must have a picture of Keyes coming out of Elton Johns house in the middle of the night or something...!!! Seriously stadium is never happening,total ****e...Keyes throwing money at DFC just now but unless it starts making business sense it will stop ,could see the same happening with the dabs over the next few years if they keep operating at those losses but they’ll be ok for the foreseeable...
    Only makes Ltd sense with stadium which I'm 95% sure won't happen.

I think this spring maybe pivotal time.

A lot of our fans getting hung up on Mcpake and a manager change, I think there's much more to worry about than that in all honesty.

It seems to me we( when I say we I mean we, fans, directors, owners, players, staff) are a club that's completely lost its way over the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Only makes Ltd sense with stadium which I'm 95% sure won't happen.

I think this spring maybe pivotal time.

A lot of our fans getting hung up on Mcpake and a manager change, I think there's much more to worry about than that in all honesty.

It seems to me we( when I say we I mean we, fans, directors, owners, players, staff) are a club that's completely lost its way over the last few years.
    He could do worse than admit he’s been wrong and really engage with the fans.

Sometimes it seems like he just doesn’t give a **** that we all know he’s bull****ting

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    He could do worse than admit he’s been wrong and really engage with the fans.

Sometimes it seems like he just doesn’t give a **** that we all know he’s bull****ting
    For whatever reason that's not going to happen now unfortunately.

Agree with last paragraph. I think he knows there ain't gonna be too much heat at the end of day. Our fans are a bit passionless at the moment, shrùg and accept the ****e way the club is run.

Maybe have to handle or have the odd pissed up fan chucked out the directors box but apart from that life will be pretty good.

Changing manager is imperative but it only papers over the gaping problems at the club.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)