+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: V Leicester A must win

V Leicester A must win

Some how!
    Lets just hope we can gain some inspiration from what Everton did to Chelski??
    We need that twelth man.

Lineup:

1Heaton
    27El Mohamady
    15Konsa
    40Mings
    18Targett
    11Nakamba
    21El Ghazi
    6Douglas Luiz
    7McGinn
    10Grealish
    9Wesley

Substitutes
    8Lansbury
    14Hourihane
    17Trézéguet
    22Engels
    24Guilbert
    25Nyland
    26Kodjia

We could go as high as twelfth today.

NOT thinking about losing. If we have Marvelous and Douglas cutting the passing lines and we make sure not to play too high up the pitch we might be able to nullify Vardy, but it'll take a lot out the players.

Get the substitutions correct and we could get a ***** win

Elmo can't pass a ball. He can't tackle and he can't cross. Might aswell play no one at RB.

Awful football, relegation stuff and really disappointing

Sam I thought the same but weve just played played 3 top teams in 8 days. Liecester won at a canter.
    But i must make the following observations:-
    Elmo slow and poor at defending
    Targett leaves too much space at LB
    Konsa..not ready for 1st team
    McGinn...needs a rest looks tired
    Makamba and Luiz does not work
    Grealish out of position constantly
    And Wesley, get Savo out of here quick. How obvious is it that we need a striker?
    Not a bad day at the obvious just a touch of realism!

Didn’t think we was dreadful, played some nice football at times and definitely should have scored more than 1 !!

Yet again Wesley didn’t have a shot ? Don’t understand why smith doesn’t give Kodja a run out , even if just for last 20 mins ?

Mings staying on was a joke and 3 of there goals were just too easy..

We really need to get some pts on the board else we’re in for a long old dog fight of a season ain’t we..

Need to buy a striker in January too.

Leicester looked like scoring with every attack and you just cannot let Vardy do what he does & expect to get away with it. Every top 8 team we've played turns up with a swagger and positivity to their play, moving the ball quickly. I think we have shown glimpses of that but the system we're playing isn't working in terms of clear cut chances.

4-1-3-2 needed to give Wes someone to make runs off him.

Next 3 games winnable.

In all reality this was always going to be a relegation dogfight. So much depending on the transfer window but we're not going to attract many players if we're in the bottom three. Jeez we looked tired and almost disinterest at times. We never seem to perform well in December.

Im sure our dodgy Month has always been January!
    As I said 3 really tough games in 8 days. Weve got Norwich. Watford. Southampton coming up, we may still take a tonking at Sheff utd but listen Deano knows whats needed and we have to wait for the New Year.
    Koj will be gone thats why he is not coming on so, Wes almost picks himself. He will be on the bench in 2020 as, we will buy a new Striker. I fancy Guroud from Chelsea. Absolutely knows where the net is. Maybe Wes just is not a striker and more a winger?
    5pts needed in 5 games. 1 win 2 draws, any more will be a bonus.

Could be, Dave. Your thoughts on Wes are interesting. He's a bot of an enigma in that I don't mind him being in the side, he's just not a natural goal scorer. I think he would excel in a holding type role? I can see 4 points which will equal the 19 points we went down with. So we're better than that side.

Just watching Adama tear up Brighton. Didn't we conclude he was hopeless?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)