+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: V Leicester A must win

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    Adama Didn't we conclude he was hopeless?
    No Oz

We just concluded he was an Olympic sprint champion with defective eyesight

Although ‘Lista’ are in my opinion, the best team that we’ve played this season, I thought we were sh1te from 2-11 + the subs. We’ve been a crock of sh1t in 3 of our last 5 games now. I’m beginning to fret for our survival prospects.

To cap it all, just when we think that Jack has grown up, he spent the whole game petulantly sniping. Lucky not to get booked for clapping the lino in the first half, and then a needless 4th booking of the season near the end. 1 booking at sheff utd away from a ban with 2 massive home games v saints and norwich coming up.

We need 5pts in 3 games as that would give us 20pts at the halfway mark of 19 matches.

As mentioned by all, we desperately need a striker or 2 in January. Why did we pay 22m for a ‘striker’, whose main attributes do not include scoring goals, or assisting?

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    No Oz

We just concluded he was an Olympic sprint champion with defective eyesight
    I didnt

We have good fixtures now. Leicester are better than Man city this season so lets not get to down on the restult.
    Work in progress

Im sure Deano is thinking the same. I would freshen up for Saturday and work on A 442?

Heaton
    Guilbert
    Mings (if fit) chester
    Elgens
    Targett

Nakamba
    Hourihane
    Grealish
    Landsbury

Kodija
    Jota

Resting SJM for
    We need chester back and he is training.
    We are a better team with Hourihane and Landsbury deserves a chance!

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Im sure Deano is thinking the same. I would freshen up for Saturday and work on A 442?

Heaton
    Guilbert
    Mings (if fit) chester
    Elgens
    Targett

Nakamba
    Hourihane
    Grealish
    Landsbury

Kodija
    Jota

Resting SJM for
    We need chester back and he is training.
    We are a better team with Hourihane and Landsbury deserves a chance!
    Looks like a championship team to me.

We are scoring goals. Plenty of them! It's just our striker isn't scoring any.

I'd stick with the plan of using Wes to hold the ball up and get Trez/El Ghazi /Jota into play. I'd agree that McGinn needs a rest tho.

Nakamba is a solid holding midfielder, I wasn't impressed with Hourihane defensive work in the United game. But if SJM IS to be rested then that's where Hourihane should play

Heaton

Guilbert
    Mings
    Engels
    Targett

Nakamba

Hourihane
    Grealish

Trez

Wes

El Ghazi

can't understand why Smith picked elmo over Guilbert, Mings over Engels, Mcginn rather than Hourihane. Elmo is too slow to play Leicester who are sh*t off a shovel quick, Mings has been off pace a couple of weeks, Mcginn nowhere near for the last six weeks, I'm disappointed we didn't change our formation to counter act Leicesters. For only the second time this season, I thought our management looked a little naive.... In other games it has been players who have not stepped up, this loss I place at the manager's door. Wes is not the problem, the formation was.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    I didnt
    I detect the aroma of a heretofore conclusion

I actually sent a message directly to Dr x on twitter saying hes just made a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    I actually sent a message directly to Dr x on twitter saying hes just made a mistake.
    Great. Hope he reads it from whichever Chinese prison cell he is in.

Traore is fast a ****. That's it. Nothing else.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)