+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cowards

Cowards

Now I hate manure and their fans, who come from far and wide in fact anywhere but Manchester, as much as the next person but my blood boils when those citeh cowards threw things at the players from the safety of the mob. I hope the police catch them and get tough on them.

Did you see the guy doing the monkey impersonation..they should be able to spot him.. W@nkers the lot of them.. Anyway Nuff said about football I'm going into hiding for a spell..lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Did you see the guy doing the monkey impersonation..they should be able to spot him.. W@nkers the lot of them.. Anyway Nuff said about football I'm going into hiding for a spell..lol
    Yes Alf, I did see him and if he is employed he could be in big trouble with his boss!

I did fancy us to win today but when I heard that Barnes wasn't in your squad I was really pleased as he is having a very good season for you. We were very clinical today but your lot kept on going to the end. Best wishes for the rest of the season.

Police have arrested a 41 year old so called man over the abuse.
    If he has children i hope they are ashamed of him !