+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The absolute F ucking Gift...

The absolute F ucking Gift...

That keeps on giving :

Mon the sunbeam!!!

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38251957

And another good read

Especially deetox's picture of the last supper, some right 'characters' in there

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38251696

OYF haha, could be some good reading today once the dees are oot their beds.

I'm genuinely surprised they've no banned this boy haha

I especially love this comment

I may be in a position to invest in a rebuilt Dens Park and rebrand it as the Sunbeam Talbot Stadium

I'm sure he's said he's been in this position for years now.

Seriously though if you're that interested in getting in deep financially with a football club is the first step to engage on a fans forum? I wouldn't have thought so. The boy sounds abit loopy to me Haha.

him and Ulster aka HMAC having a go at each other now FAF as FAF

In all fairness the kit he's designed is pretty smart, goin old school with umbro.

They are comedy gold, one fud on TDB forum is suggesting Big Dunc as their next manager after Evertons performance yesterday😆

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    That keeps on giving :

Mon the sunbeam!!!

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38251957
    Has this thread been removed mate as i am not getting it?.I am getting the last supper thread,classic stuff from Bob.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)