+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Liam Smith

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    427

    Liam Smith

    What a gem. Outstanding yesterday and fully deserved the motm award yesterday.
    Been a bit of an unsung hero mainly due to his continuous high standards.
    A major player in oor team

  2. #2
    Love him. Some difference having a proper RB in the side

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,680
    Think he had 2 bad games outside his control, but since getting his confidence back, he has pushed on and seems to be loving football.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    390
    Quote Originally Posted by skarne1 View Post
    What a gem. Outstanding yesterday and fully deserved the motm award yesterday.
    Been a bit of an unsung hero mainly due to his continuous high standards.
    A major player in oor team
    Agree the lads made a big difference at RB. Also think both he and Watson play well together.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    752
    Yeah he's been excellent as has Robson on the left, both give great balance to the team. One of Robson's best games for us yesterday.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    13,287
    Speaking of Watson are Connolly and Troy both back fully fit?.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Speaking of Watson are Connolly and Troy both back fully fit?.
    Both on the bench yesterday. One of them might get a chance as Watson looked like he took a knock late on yesterday.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Both on the bench yesterday. One of them might get a chance as Watson looked like he took a knock late on yesterday.
    Robbie reckoned Watson will be fine for Tuesday

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    11,691
    Liam Smith is the sort of signing we've been crying out for.
    No nonsense, pace, calm head, defend first. Great stuff Liam, well done. With him on the right and Jamie Robson V.2 on the left it's no coincidence we've improved.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    774
    I had the fear when Smith got crocked and Sporle was warming up! Thankfully he ran the knock off but it would be a worry if we lost him. Best RB in the league!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •