+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Neal Ardley - In or Out

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neal Ardley - In or Out?

Neal Ardley - In or Out?

I know there is already a long thread on this subject, but unless you are prepared to trawl through nearly 200 replies it's not easy to get a feel for numbers for and against. This is designed to give a better idea of who supports him and who doesn't. There are three options to pick from, and this is a secret vote. There is no requirement to give reasons for your chosen option, a simple click means your vote will be registered.

Option 1 - Sack him now. He has shown nothing in his year in charge to suggest he is the man to take us forward.

Option 2 - Give him another ten games. Things are disappointing, but he deserves a bit longer to try and put it right.

Option 3 - Keep him until the end of the season at least. We need stability, and sacking the manager isn't the answer.

Interesting. At this stage I think it’s either in or out. This season can still be saved but another 10 games leaves just 12 for a new man if it’s needed. I would say if there is a likelihood he should go it should be now or never. If he wins 3 loses 3 draws 4of the next 10 it won’t be enough to challenge for the play offs but will probably be enough to keep his job.

Either way I will place my vote accordingly.

I've cast my 'vote' but I'm not willing to disclose it after my last ticking off.

Seeing as 100% of the votes are for 'Sack him now', I suspect that I know which way you voted.

Quote Originally Posted by eyepie View Post
    Seeing as 100% of the votes are for 'Sack him now', I suspect that I know which way you voted.
    Not a lot gets past you.

Only on this occasion. Normally lots does.

I've said give him another ten games, because we should know by then whether he's going to turn this around or not. Based on yesterday's performance that seems unlikely right now, but football's an unpredictable game. If we scrape a good result out somewhere, everything could change again. Sacking another manager should be the absolute last resort, but if we were to continue sliding down the table it's not feasible to employ a rigid 'wait until the end of the season' option.

I Cannae vote....but I'm going to go for 'out'.

Circumstances dictated he be given a 2nd chance that he didn't deserve after last season's capitulation to Macc Town. Very much looks like he's blown that 2nd chance, we're now in a far worse run of form than we were at the beginning of the season when he had a valid excuse. No excuses anymore, he's just not up to the job.

We are 5pts off the play offs.
    We are a decent team going through a poor run of results just like Barrow, Solihull etc have done.
    This poll smacks of complete panic and frustration.A bit pathetic really

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast