+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How many points

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Their entire squad have scored 4 more goals than Shankland,they are not called the best in the Championship for nothing eh?.That's the point i keep trying to hammer home to fellow Arabs,keep your sandals on the ground troops,and praise be to Allah.
    They share the goals around they're not just a one man team

Quote Originally Posted by FTFun View Post
    They share the goals around they're not just a one man team
    Yes they are a threat that痴 why they laughed when we stayed down,the whole club is united fans,players,owners and shop assistants 🤣🤣🤣😁,aw **** that痴 us 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.He who laughs last is a great saying 🤣🤣🤣.Enjoy your one season jolly 😜,see ya sometime 😁

Has it been confirmed that there is indeed a guard of honour once champions have been confirmed? cant say i have seen this so far in this loony league. How soon can this happen for us and do we want to drag it into the last fun gemme? Be a good double, putting them into fith place and getting a round of applause from the 120 locals. 😜😜

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    How soon can this happen for us and do we want to drag it into the last fun gemme?
    The accepted total of 72 points to win the league is a mere 7 wins away, which will see us at 73 points. Ict(who may have 2 games in hand into the last 1/4), Ayr, Fun and Qots can all still beat that total, but one game at a time for us!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    The accepted total of 72 points to win the league is a mere 7 wins away, which will see us at 73 points. Ict(who may have 2 games in hand into the last 1/4), Ayr, Fun and Qots can all still beat that total, but one game at a time for us!
    Inverness have 35 points from 20 games so no danger they値l get another 35 from 16,so I reckon they can only finish on 62-65 points going by form so another 4 or 5 would see us on 64-67 points easily finishing top but we値l finish 80+ points winning at least 6 games out of 15 easily but if they really want they could be 90+ or more 🤣🤣🤣😁,the fun will struggle to get past 52 and the same for Ayr 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁 and they値l want to conserve energy for playoffs 😁

Quote Originally Posted by troonarab View Post
    Inverness have 35 points from 20 games so no danger they値l get another 35 from 16,so I reckon they can only finish on 62-65 points going by form so another 4 or 5 would see us on 64-67 points easily finishing top but we値l finish 80+ points winning at least 6 games out of 15 easily to get 70 but if they really want they could be 90+ or more 🤣🤣🤣😁,the fun will struggle to get past 52 and the same for Ayr 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁 and they値l want to conserve energy for playoffs 😁
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cobra on DBF goes from this on 4 Jan....

I think this weekend is our last chance to realistically turn a procession into a title race.

Queens battered the dabs 4-0 at Palmerston early in the season. Same again combined with a home win at Dens will see the lead cut the gap to 12 points and then we're into "You Never Know" territory.

To this.....on Saturday night

can't wait to see to the likes of Accies, Killie and Motherwell bring those b*****ds back down to earth with some ****fest wins at the sticklebrick and I look forward to them shipping 6s and 7s at Ibrox and Parkhead again.

Raging.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Cobra on DBF goes from this on 4 Jan....

I think this weekend is our last chance to realistically turn a procession into a title race.

Queens battered the dabs 4-0 at Palmerston early in the season. Same again combined with a home win at Dens will see the lead cut the gap to 12 points and then we're into "You Never Know" territory.

To this.....on Saturday night

can't wait to see to the likes of Accies, Killie and Motherwell bring those b*****ds back down to earth with some ****fest wins at the sticklebrick and I look forward to them shipping 6s and 7s at Ibrox and Parkhead again.

Raging.
    Sounds like he's conceded Stoke

He also raged eh the following in the last day or so

"Did they use the headline "Mind the Gap" when we were playing in the league above them in recent seasons?

Seriously can we just pretend those c**ts don't exist? I couldn't care less if DCT are getting a boner for all things tangerine."

Can't wait for the implosion for the Guard Of Honour.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)