+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My take on yesterday

My take on yesterday

“Centre-forward Michael Smith, brought on as a half-time substitute to increase the Millers' goal threat, spent too much time on the right wing hitting crosses to the exact spot in the penalty area where he ought to have been”

Why is that then?

Unbalanced team selections and tactics?

How Paul Warne can say it was not a bad performance, beggars believe, the crossing of the ball, from open play, free kicks, corners were really bad, every ball a goalies delight, someone needs coaching on crossing a ball.
    A poor performance be the team, made worse by a poorer managers team selection & tactics performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    “Centre-forward Michael Smith, brought on as a half-time substitute to increase the Millers' goal threat, spent too much time on the right wing hitting crosses to the exact spot in the penalty area where he ought to have been”

Why is that then?

Unbalanced team selections and tactics?
    If Smith is not quick enough to get on the end of his own crosses then we must have a fitness problem

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    How Paul Warne can say it was not a bad performance, beggars believe, the crossing of the ball, from open play, free kicks, corners were really bad, every ball a goalies delight, someone needs coaching on crossing a ball.
    A poor performance be the team, made worse by a poorer managers team selection & tactics performance.

Eric, is there a Specsavers in Kilnhurst?

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    Eric, is there a Specsavers in Kilnhurst?
    Two

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Two
    All the better to see with my dear

Why need specsavers mygiddyant, warnes said he thought it was not a bad performance, that the keeper had a easy day with our crosses,

I've got to agree with warne. It wasn't a bad performance. I can add it wasn't good either. Tbh we prob played worst Vs Accrington and for 75 min vs Solihull in the cup.
    Get it sorted warnie.

A fair assessment, a poor performance against an average team at best.
    Obviously our team is much better than that, otherwise we'd be near the bottom.
    Think he needs to go back to a simple 442, we have the players for that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast