+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My take on yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    A fair assessment, a poor performance against an average team at best.
    Obviously our team is much better than that, otherwise we'd be near the bottom.
    Think he needs to go back to a simple 442, we have the players for that.

Well saturday's game will give a better indicator. Southend away should be winable.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Well saturday's game will give a better indicator. Southend away should be winable.
    A win at Southend is nailed on. After two hours picking the bones out of Saturday in the pub afterwards nobody could really put their finger on what's wrong. The only thing we could all agree on was "we're sh;t at home / very good away"

Heart still says it will at click at some point. Little niggly doubts creeping into head about the management team's competence. Saturday's performance is becoming a bit too regular.

I do hope we win v Southend, other than three points the game has a bigger importance than it usually has. Defeat will put tremendous pressure on the management team.

It was just one of those days. We've played far worse and won. Rochdale deserve some credit IMO. Not the worst team I've seen at NYS this season, not by a long shot. They didn't set up to defend and run the clock down although that's how things did turn out in the 2nd half. They stopped us bossing midfield, they kept our strikers quiet and had a bit of quality to their play when they were on the ball.
    Yes it's a game we probably should have won. No, it's not the end of the world. Warne has apologised for it, he needn't have.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    It was just one of those days. We've played far worse and won. Rochdale deserve some credit IMO. Not the worst team I've seen at NYS this season, not by a long shot. They didn't set up to defend and run the clock down although that's how things did turn out in the 2nd half. They stopped us bossing midfield, they kept our strikers quiet and had a bit of quality to their play when they were on the ball.
    Yes it's a game we probably should have won. No, it's not the end of the world. Warne has apologised for it, he needn't have.
    Probably the most sensible post on here this year, think you're on the wrong message board !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12