+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tuesday night

I said 2-1 in the initial thread before the call off, still counts :d

That was an awful game of football. Points are all that matters though . Brilliant by the players at the end who came over and gave away their tops.

Its a massive result and i am now certain we will finish in at least a play off spot.We have also done DFC a favour by keeping Morton 6 points behind them.All in all a great night for the city's club's.

Lot of mention on Arabzone about game management towards the end! How much are we actually playing within our abilities?

That's good to read, mutual appreciation all round, good vibes, like the Levein Houstie years

Was nervous as **** about tonight so absolutely buzzing that we got the win. Onto Arbroath at the weekend in front of a huge Arab following, its a tough venue right now but just can't see us not winning it.

That's a brilliant result for us. I don't care how it was achieved.

Well done United!

But no time to take the foot of the gas - just keep going as you are, one game at a time.

But VERY well done so far. And tonight's result was brilliant - against a team with a great home record.

There's a long way to go, but were in good shape by the looks of things. C'mon United!!!

Oh, and I guess we’re not wanting RN sacked any time soon?

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    But no time to take the foot of the gas - just keep going as you are, one game at a time.
    Exactly. Let’s get this settled as early as possible. We have a wonderful opportunity to get into the January Transfer Window 12-15 points clear and in a position to seriously start to think about not this season, but instead the next one and consolidating in the Premiership. The more time we allow ourselves to prepare for that, the more chance we have of staying up. Therefore it’s essential to get this League, like the Funsters, put to bed nice and early.
    Last edited by JamesMcClean; 10-12-2019 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Oh, and I guess we’re not wanting RN sacked any time soon?
    Football hasn't improved much though has it? That was dire again tonight. He can get us up but no way do I want him as manager next season. ♥

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)