+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tuesday night

Tuesday night

In danger? Wouldn't be the worst postponement we've had.

The forecast is for Tuesday to be the worst day of the week.There is a weather warning for Inverclyde from 6AM to 3PM for heavy rain and winds of 40MPH,the rain may become lighter but it remains on all night.I predict a free week for the boys.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The forecast is for Tuesday to be the worst day of the week.There is a weather warning for Inverclyde from 6AM to 3PM for heavy rain and winds of 40MPH,the rain may become lighter but it remains on all night.I predict a free week for the boys.
    F luck that. It's a nippy 12° here, no weather for football

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Being serious, might be a blessing in disguise, could be a Saturday game if we fail to reach the SC Final

It’ll defo be midweek then

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    It’ll defo be midweek then
    Was there yesterday and dont get me wrong we EVENTUALLY deserved the win but, to get passed Hibs, will need to play a whole load better.... never mind selic in the final.

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Was there yesterday and dont get me wrong we EVENTUALLY deserved the win but, to get passed Hibs, will need to play a whole load better.... never mind selic in the final.
    I'm not expecting us to beat Hibs but it will be a good test to see where we are and where we need to be.
    Assuming the best squad in the Championship can't reel us in

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I'm not expecting us to beat Hibs but it will be a good test to see where we are and where we need to be.
    Assuming the best squad in the Championship can't reel us in
    This league we find ourselves dumped in is 100% priority as it was the day we stepped doon. However, it would be pretty satisfactory if we were ahead by 20+ points for the Hibs gemme then we can shut off league business for 90 mins. At home but pressure off so give it a right go. Think Hibs will be a good skiffy as to where we are in Jan.

I wonder how far ahead they can postpone it??

Don’t want too many postponements but more time for Shanks to rest and get ready for his comeback is not a bad thing

Just back from Glasgow, and if the weather is anything like the trip through this afternoon, i have my doubts the game will be on!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)