+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Tuesday night

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Right, well that's my last comment on the subject because I can honestly say the games that I have found 'really entertaining and good to watch' could be counted on about 2 fingers. I'm certainly not looking for Barcelona but also don't seem to be as easily pleased as most people on here. Anyway all about opinions.
    It's all about opinions as you say, and in the main the opinion on here is that you're talking ****e I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    It's all about opinions as you say, and in the main the opinion on here is that you're talking ****e I'm afraid.
    For me it’s really simple. Against footballing teams we are the best team with flowing attacking football. Against gash, negative amateurs we struggle with a passing game and to get our rhythm going. There’s just no fluidity but if we get the 3 points then that’s all that matters.

The number 1 priority is getting out of this ****ty league. Let’s see how we fare once/if we’re up. Hibs in the cup should be a good test.

Quote Originally Posted by arabdownsouth View Post
    it's all about opinions as you say, and in the main the opinion on here is that you're talking ****e i'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Bannons boots View Post
    You keep saying there have been no good performances & now that you will give him credit when you see them. If you really believe you have seen zero good football at any time god help us if we start to struggle. I too have supported united since 1976 & have seen every type of football in that time & you are so far off the mark on this its not real. Having different opinions is one thing but dismissing the recent performances as boring & negative is just ridiculous. I would love to know how many supporters would agree with your boring negative not good to watch assessment. Maybe I am wrong & imagining I have seen some good stuff.
    The way i have seen it in recent weeks we are becoming a more attacking team. We are pushing up more, playing a more attacking formation and I'm getting more and more positive by the week. Only as recently as last season we were absolutely useless so the improvement is incredible. I used to wonder what the hell i was doing driving an hour and a half to Tannadice for 90 dire minutes and the same back. I moved closer now but the hours journey is filled with anticipation , rather than the trepidation of before.

I too have supported united for 30 years and have seen the best of times but this sure as hell aint the worst of times jjflappy. You sound like a Jim McLean attitude. We should fine the players for winning because they didnt play like Barca.

Spot on. Exactly how i felt last few years & exactly how I feel recently. Actually enjoying going again & seeing improvement for first time in ages. Also looking forward to that improvement continuing.

Quote Originally Posted by moicher View Post
    The way i have seen it in recent weeks we are becoming a more attacking team. We are pushing up more, playing a more attacking formation and I'm getting more and more positive by the week. Only as recently as last season we were absolutely useless so the improvement is incredible. I used to wonder what the hell i was doing driving an hour and a half to Tannadice for 90 dire minutes and the same back. I moved closer now but the hours journey is filled with anticipation , rather than the trepidation of before.

I too have supported united for 30 years and have seen the best of times but this sure as hell aint the worst of times jjflappy. You sound like a Jim McLean attitude. We should fine the players for winning because they didnt play like Barca.
    Compared to Jim McLean, thanks, I'll take that.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)