+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 136

Thread: Tuesday night

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    11,683

    Tuesday night

    In danger? Wouldn't be the worst postponement we've had.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    13,273
    The forecast is for Tuesday to be the worst day of the week.There is a weather warning for Inverclyde from 6AM to 3PM for heavy rain and winds of 40MPH,the rain may become lighter but it remains on all night.I predict a free week for the boys.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    11,683
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The forecast is for Tuesday to be the worst day of the week.There is a weather warning for Inverclyde from 6AM to 3PM for heavy rain and winds of 40MPH,the rain may become lighter but it remains on all night.I predict a free week for the boys.
    F luck that. It's a nippy 12į here, no weather for football

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    11,683
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The forecast is for Tuesday to be the worst day of the week.There is a weather warning for Inverclyde from 6AM to 3PM for heavy rain and winds of 40MPH,the rain may become lighter but it remains on all night.I predict a free week for the boys.
    Being serious, might be a blessing in disguise, could be a Saturday game if we fail to reach the SC Final

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,147
    It’ll defo be midweek then

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    549
    Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    It’ll defo be midweek then
    Was there yesterday and dont get me wrong we EVENTUALLY deserved the win but, to get passed Hibs, will need to play a whole load better.... never mind selic in the final.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    11,683
    Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Was there yesterday and dont get me wrong we EVENTUALLY deserved the win but, to get passed Hibs, will need to play a whole load better.... never mind selic in the final.
    I'm not expecting us to beat Hibs but it will be a good test to see where we are and where we need to be.
    Assuming the best squad in the Championship can't reel us in

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    549
    Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I'm not expecting us to beat Hibs but it will be a good test to see where we are and where we need to be.
    Assuming the best squad in the Championship can't reel us in
    This league we find ourselves dumped in is 100% priority as it was the day we stepped doon. However, it would be pretty satisfactory if we were ahead by 20+ points for the Hibs gemme then we can shut off league business for 90 mins. At home but pressure off so give it a right go. Think Hibs will be a good skiffy as to where we are in Jan.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,887
    I wonder how far ahead they can postpone it??

    Donít want too many postponements but more time for Shanks to rest and get ready for his comeback is not a bad thing

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,659
    Just back from Glasgow, and if the weather is anything like the trip through this afternoon, i have my doubts the game will be on!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •