+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: All four football leagues and below?

This is a great site for looking up league and non league club histories
    http://www.fchd.info/indexb.htm

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    This is a great site for looking up league and non league club histories
    http://www.fchd.info/indexb.htm
    That looks a great site, CT. I shall spend some time there. I still like to browse the Historic Football Kits site too. Cheers. Btw, a great thread and nice to read something interesting on here. Time perhaps for a music thread? Might tempt BigLad back on.

For some reason, I woke up this morning trying to think which clubs had played in all four leagues AND in the National League and below in their history. I was excluding clubs that had started outside the Football League and then played in the four divisions (Wimbledon, Northampton and Wigan come to mind in that category); it was clubs that had played in all five leagues AFTER joining the Football League

I could only come up with five clubs that fit my definition:

Luton Town
    Notts County
    Leyton Orient
    Carlisle
    Bradford Park Avenue

Can anybody think of any others?
    CT, mate, ( For some reason, I woke up this morning trying to think which clubs had played in all four leagues AND in the National League and below in ) ... Invest a few dollars on some nice lingerie for your other half and you might wake up with something else on your mind
    Good topic though

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    That looks a great site, CT. I shall spend some time there. I still like to browse the Historic Football Kits site too. Cheers. Btw, a great thread and nice to read something interesting on here. Time perhaps for a music thread? Might tempt BigLad back on.
    Thanks, Wendun. Good idea about a music thread. I'll give it some thought.

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    CT, mate, ( For some reason, I woke up this morning trying to think which clubs had played in all four leagues AND in the National League and below in ) ... Invest a few dollars on some nice lingerie for your other half and you might wake up with something else on your mind
    Good topic though
    Very droll, Lincs! After nearly forty five years, Mrs CT would see right through that ploy. Probably something to stop her snoring (and mine, too, if I'm honest) might be more of an aphrodisiac!

Very droll, Lincs! After nearly forty five years, Mrs CT would see right through that ploy. Probably something to stop her snoring (and mine, too, if I'm honest) might be more of an aphrodisiac!
    Me and the wife have separate bedrooms. Best thing we ever did! As to music threads I watched a film a couple of weeks ago and there was a song playing on the bloke's car radio. Since then I can't get it out of my mind and have driven people mad attempting to sing it: Elvis, Blue Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Me and the wife have separate bedrooms. Best thing we ever did! As to music threads I watched a film a couple of weeks ago and there was a song playing on the bloke's car radio. Since then I can't get it out of my mind and have driven people mad attempting to sing it: Elvis, Blue Christmas
    Perhaps you might consider re phrasing that to "best thing she ever did"

My wife & I [sounds rather regal] a few years ago spent Christmas abroad
    We knew we would miss our family especially our grandkids so we recorded on a Cd that very song with instructions to play it on Christmas morning Brought a tear to their eyes we were informed
    Fill your boots wendun
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QipqXel5G4g
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 12-12-2019 at 09:48 AM.

I think the idea of some nice lingerie CT is that you would see right through it

[QUOTE=Exiletyke;39381901]Perhaps you might consider re phrasing that to "best thing she ever did"

/QUOTE]

Yes, must be a bit of a strain for her, being married to somebody who doesn't exist!

Grimsby town have . Top flight to none league in about 10 years

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast