+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: All four football leagues and below?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Perhaps you might consider re phrasing that to "best thing she ever did"

My wife & I [sounds rather regal] a few years ago spent Christmas abroad
    We knew we would miss our family especially our grandkids so we recorded on a Cd that very song with instructions to play it on Christmas morning Brought a tear to their eyes we were informed
    Fill your boots wendun
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QipqXel5G4g
    Thank you, Exile.

[QUOTE=mikemiller;39382006]
    Perhaps you might consider re phrasing that to "best thing she ever did"

/QUOTE]

Yes, must be a bit of a strain for her, being married to somebody who doesn't exist!
    Mike, if I didn't exist you'd have to invent me anyway.

I think the idea of some nice lingerie CT is that you would see right through it
    That line of humour occurred to me too, Exile. I just didn't want to overexcite Lincsmiller...

Quote Originally Posted by Millersince75 View Post
    Grimsby town have . Top flight to none league in about 10 years
    Thanks, Millersince75. Grimsby is definitely an addition to my original list. Perigord Miller mentioned it in post number 17. Not an easy one that. I'm feeling fairly confident we have them all now but I'd be happy to be proved wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Me and the wife have separate bedrooms. Best thing we ever did! As to music threads I watched a film a couple of weeks ago and there was a song playing on the bloke's car radio. Since then I can't get it out of my mind and have driven people mad attempting to sing it: Elvis, Blue Christmas
    Ah, separate rooms - that's the solution! We just kick each other - but it doesn't make for a good nights rest...

I'm not a great Elvis fan but that song is popular in the CT household at this time of year - to the point of desperation as far as I'm concerned. I've mentioned this before, I know, but I saw him perform New Years Eve 1976 at the Pontiac Dome stadium near Detroit. He was obviously well past his best - overweight and kept forgetting his words - but the voice was still there. I suppose that experience has clouded my view of him but I was never a great fan even before that.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345