+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Number 69

They play tramlines fringe most years. This year they played the main stage on the Saturday afternoon in the sunshine. I’m not a fan of novelty bands but I was surprised to see thousands of people of all ages dancing and singing along.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Means CAM and I will need to be up at 4.30am to watch it (and probably earlier to find a free streaming channel to pick it up.) Damn. Thanks, flourbasher for the forewarning (even if it's an odd place to spread the news!)
    Looks like ESPN+ have the FA Cup again CT. $4.99 for a month so you could probably cover 3rd and 4th rounds within a single payment. Not sure if our game is on there as they don't have the January schedule up yet.

Means CAM and I will need to be up at 4.30am to watch it (and probably earlier to find a free streaming channel to pick it up.) Damn. Thanks, flourbasher for the forewarning (even if it's an odd place to spread the news!)
    Sorry all. Wrong thread.

I thought we were ball 69 ....oh err.....in the fa cup draw.
    I should have read the thread

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Sorry all. Wrong thread.

I thought we were ball 69 ....oh err.....in the fa cup draw.
    I should have read the thread
    Easy mistake to make as that's our normal ball in Round 3. There are only 64 teams

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Back onto Topic

https://youtu.be/VWFH1Y0WocI

Plus they're on @ Cutlers 14th March
    £20 a ticket but already sold out.

Love to see them, I watched the one on the link and ended up watching them for my entire lunch break!

OT

Somebody's put on the proper Hull thread that it,s a 12.01 ko.
    Might be a bit early

Wey hey

The magic of the FA Cup

Thanks CAM, I may do that. ESPN seem ok about turning subscriptions on and off as and when you want to watch. There’s obviously something you know if you’re talking so confidently about 4th
    Round viewing!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Excellent. Wendun will appreciate this with his Sooty and Sweep connections
    Cam, why the Smiley? You know very well that Harry Corbett is my dad's first cousin.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Cam, why the Smiley? You know very well that Harry Corbett is my dad's first cousin.
    It was because I thought you would find it amusing with your connections not because I doubted them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast