+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O/T Number 69

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    It was because I thought you would find it amusing with your connections not because I doubted them.
    If we're talking about the year of '69 here... who remembers Woodstock, and the man stepping on the moon, and Chappaquiddick Island, and Concord etc (even though I was minus 2 that year lol).

As for the FA Cup, we've got to go away to Eastleigh or Crewe, do you Millers want to swap that fixture ?.
    Last edited by Acido; 11-12-2019 at 04:00 PM.

No not 1969 or the FA Cup but the 69 bus. If there was to be a song about the bus from Rotherham to Barnsley it would have to include the change at the border crossing. Those of us old enough will recall having to change at the bottom of Cortonwood to Burroughs (sp) bus.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    OT

Somebody's put on the proper Hull thread that it,s a 12.01 ko.
    Might be a bit early
    Yes It was me having a senior moment. GF corrected me - it's 12:31

No not 1969 or the FA Cup but the 69 bus. If there was to be a song about the bus from Rotherham to Barnsley it would have to include the change at the border crossing. Those of us old enough will recall having to change at the bottom of Cortonwood to Burroughs (sp) bus.
    I havent got a clue of a scooby doo what that means Cammo lol, but you carry on eh mate, it sounds interesting.

My favourite bus is the Arriva 189, it goes from Wakey to Leeds or Leeds to Wakey (through Cas and my hometown of Normy).

It was because I thought you would find it amusing with your connections not because I doubted them.
    Good man and I did. I have a photo of Harry, Sooty and my dad at the Bridge Inn in the late sixties.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Thanks CAM, I may do that. ESPN seem ok about turning subscriptions on and off as and when you want to watch. There’s obviously something you know if you’re talking so confidently about 4th
    Round viewing!
    Looks like ESPN+ not covering the FA Cup after Round 2 so we're out of luck CT

Looks like ESPN+ not covering the FA Cup after Round 2 so we're out of luck CT
    Or in luck considering our recent performances

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Or in luck considering our recent performances
    Anything is better than having just the match thread to follow our games. There's a bloke on there keeps banging on about us needing a defence coach

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123